Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reflexology  (Read 1224 times)

Offline oldrockingchair

Bit of a shot in the dark but here goes!!

Does anyone know of a Sp that offers reflexology as a service,  this time of year siatica sets in and I do suffer fom aches and pains from years of hard labour jobs, I have heard that reflexology can help so just wondering if anyone has encountered such a SP who can provide it with the HE and normal massage.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
For a genuine condition like that I would go to a fully qualified and experienced practitioner and forget about the HE. Just my opinion but to me treatment for a genuine medical condition and a rub and tug don't mix.

With me if I want good sex I see a good prossie, if I want a good massage I see a good masseuse, with or without the HE, anything medical the experts in that field are the answer.   

Offline Trinculo

I'm pretty sure that when I went to see Eusie at Anna Beauty in Middlesbrough, she did massage the soles of my feet in a reflexology type of way and said something about the feet being the foundation of the body and connected to everything else. You'd have to ring her and ask to be certain, but I think she's a possibility from what I remember.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline oldrockingchair

I'm pretty sure that when I went to see Eusie at Anna Beauty in Middlesbrough, she did massage the soles of my feet in a reflexology type of way and said something about the feet being the foundation of the body and connected to everything else. You'd have to ring her and ask to be certain, but I think she's a possibility from what I remember.

Cheers worth a look  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Leisa247

For a genuine condition like that I would go to a fully qualified and experienced practitioner and forget about the HE. Just my opinion but to me treatment for a genuine medical condition and a rub and tug don't mix.

With me if I want good sex I see a good prossie, if I want a good massage I see a good masseuse, with or without the HE, anything medical the experts in that field are the answer.   

I agree

Offline robocop

I can confirm what dgh7622 says that Niki does reflexology. She told me she was trained in china and from my own experience in Hong Kong the chinese are masters at it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 11:30:40 pm by robocop »

Offline oldrockingchair

I can confirm what dgh7622 says that Niki does reflexology. She told me she was trained in china and from my own experience in Hong Kong the chinese are masters at it.

I thank you both for you input, I know the chinese are are excellent at alternative treatment, just thought it would be good to have a massage and a good foot rub..

Offline catweazle

I would add Lucy of Washington (see my review of yesterday). Good proper massage, good foot massage and a decent fuck too.

Offline oldrockingchair

I would add Lucy of Washington (see my review of yesterday). Good proper massage, good foot massage and a decent fuck too.

Cheers I will have a look..

Offline oldrockingchair

Try

Tanya is very good and qualified

Thanks it appears that there more than I thought, I can atleast try a few and stick with the one thats the best for me.  :thumbsup:

Offline dgh7622

Thanks it appears that there more than I thought, I can atleast try a few and stick with the one thats the best for me.  :thumbsup:
Plenty out there i guess but finding ones that are qualified maybe an issue .It should at least say they are qualified on their add and they should have documents to support that 

Offline oldrockingchair

Plenty out there i guess but finding ones that are qualified maybe an issue .It should at least say they are qualified on their add and they should have documents to support that
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: