Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: INDIAN PRIYA BABE - Turnpike Lane - Pump & Dump - Avoid  (Read 2821 times)

5 review(s) for INDIAN PRIYA BABE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
5 review(s) for Amira Big Boobs (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline sunnyj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this profile in "That Gypsy look" thread and got my interest on her. After two negative reviews, I decided to do only 15 Mins "quickie".

Booked via text with two hours notice. Only got single word answers, I suspect no booking system is followed.

Location is 6 mins walk from Turnpike Lane station. Arrived on time and called her, maid answered and said she is busy. Was offered another girl but I rejected it. She made me wait 15 mins.  :thumbsdown:

She is a good looking Gypsy and looks nicer in real than those profile pictures.  :thumbsup:
No welcome or smile from her when she opened the door. After I said "hi" and smiled, she forced a smile on her which lasted for a fraction of second.  :thumbsdown:

She lead me straight into the room, she asked how long and I said 15 mins. She got disappointed and asked me why do you come for 15 mins.  :thumbsdown:

I paid £50 and She went out to stash the money. Once she is back, both are naked in a flash.
No kissing in any form, no boobs touching or sucking. Only option is to lie down on my back and she put the condom in most roughest way possible. :thumbsdown:

She asked me BJ or fuck? I said fuck and she lie flat on her back and said fuck babe and there I went pumping her. She closed her eyes and turned her face.  :thumbsdown:
After few minutes changed to doggy and I pounded her hard and came inside condom.

I tried to have a chat with her when I was putting on my clothes but she was not interested. She cut me there and left the room.  :thumbsdown:

Only positive is she is a good looking Gypsy and everything else is negative. In and out in 10 mins.  :dash:
Entire house is filled with cigarette smell and it got stuck on every bit of my clothes.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Wozel

Oh dear. Personally I can’t punt unless I can get to suck on tits and with the not even touching rule would have made me walk. It’s a shame as she does look good and those tittes are the kind I enjoy. Better luck next time

Offline sunnyj

Oh dear. Personally I can’t punt unless I can get to suck on tits and with the not even touching rule would have made me walk. It’s a shame as she does look good and those tittes are the kind I enjoy. Better luck next time
She let me hold them during pumping. Usually I first go for kissing then play with boobs, BJ and sex.
I have already made up my decision not to walk as my expectation was a quick pump & dump.

Offline Wozel

She let me hold them during pumping. Usually I first go for kissing then play with boobs, BJ and sex.
I have already made up my decision not to walk as my expectation was a quick pump & dump.

Fair enough, do you know of any good desi wgs?

Offline Bassman

She’s asking you why you dint want to stay longer when she’s about to make £50 for 15mins work. Lol dummy.

Thanks for the review though. I’m sure she’s just lost a number of potential clients off here.

Offline sunnyj

She’s asking you why you dint want to stay longer when she’s about to make £50 for 15mins work. Lol dummy.

Thanks for the review though. I’m sure she’s just lost a number of potential clients off here.
£50 for 15 mins is top rate for an establishment without any booking system. Maid is going say yes for any punters who checks her availablity. Not sure why she was disappointed  :unknown:

Offline sunnyj

Fair enough, do you know of any good desi wgs?
Someone asked about Indian WGs. I provided some inputs in this recent thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231017.0

This is an old London thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181569

I don't recommend this group but if your only condition is to meet some young British Indian or Pakistani then they have some but be ready for b&s

Offline last_days_of_logan

Not much

even in doggy?

having said that why would i think of going if 3 reviews have said no ass

Offline Wozel

Someone asked about Indian WGs. I provided some inputs in this recent thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231017.0

This is an old London thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181569

I don't recommend this group but if your only condition is to meet some young British Indian or Pakistani then they have some but be ready for b&s

I hear ya, cheers mate

Offline sunnyj

even in doggy?

having said that why would i think of going if 3 reviews have said no ass
Ass is not her prominent feature and no where near bubble butt contender.

thickandlongguy

i like the part why you come for 15 mins  :lol:

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 11:08:31 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

profile moved to here

External Link/Members Only

and now she is NBA

another one bites the dust

Offline sunnyj

« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 12:18:40 pm by sunnyj »

Offline Bassman

profile moved to here

External Link/Members Only

and now she is NBA

another one bites the dust

Doesn’t sound like we are missing anything lol.

Doesn’t sound like we are missing anything lol.

lol, have to agree.

Offline ars.mav

That's a really bad experience, Sunnyj..thanks for alerting us

Following Pumps wise decision to walk away last time, she's one to definite avoid  :thumbsdown:

Offline pumps

As soon as she does 15mins for 40... I'm in there.