Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild milf (Birmingham) - good punt  (Read 2552 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Went to see this lady on Monday morning.

Edward street Birmingham,beaware there’s builders around that area.

Price
£50 for 30 minutes good value

The lady
Petite lady fairly attractive but I would say between 8-10 years more than her age on aw but I could be wrong,she was dressed in a see through blue leaotard and had a nice pair of enhanced tits and her body was ok for her age barring a few wrinkles on her stomach.

Services
Well I was going for sex and then cim and swallow including filming which she puts a mask on oh and there’s no extra charge for any of these services which I think is good value for money.
So I stripped off after her request to wash my hands and lay on bed she wiped my cock down and proceeded to kiss with tongues as I lay in bed,kissing was excellent she started giving me owo and I was filming her with her mask on and she was chewing my balls and licking my shaft absolute heaven.But I could feel my self coming and I couldn’t stop and I came all over my stomach despite trying to slow down I apologised I think  it was nerves more than anything as I’ve not seen anyone new since my last review just regulars,anyway she offered massage and I thought that’s it I’m not going to get a fuck out of her but she gave a good oily massage and then asked me to sit up she wiped it off my back and then asked if I wanted oral,she went to town on my cock and I managed to get hard and she asked if I’d like sex doggystyle  so she popped condom on and got on all fours,I pounded her for a good 5 minutes or so  till I filled bag ,she was gripping bed seemingly enjoying it.she the. helped me clean up and got changed said bye and left.

Overall a good punt and think I will return as I’d like to see her cim and swallow but just builders are a little off putting but overall a good punt.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 02:59:57 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline jimmymac

Good review PunterPerson. Have been thinking about going myself but the builders put me off! How close are they are to where she is?

Offline Punterperson1971

Good review PunterPerson. Have been thinking about going myself but the builders put me off! How close are they are to where she is?
Across the road literally.

Offline Beerswillin99

Thanks for the review. Does anyone know if she used to do anal, but doesn't anymore? On old reviews it seems as though she did anal.

Offline Digger1965

The builders are everywhere and you can tell they know what's going on. My fear when I went is that I might know one of them, imagine  that happening. A shame as she is great VFM and provides excellent  rimming.

Offline WorcsLad

Thanks for the review. Does anyone know if she used to do anal, but doesn't anymore? On old reviews it seems as though she did anal.
I’ve never asked so can’t help, sorry

Offline Juankerr

The builders are everywhere and you can tell they know what's going on. My fear when I went is that I might know one of them, imagine  that happening.

Its about time they finished the building work, they've been there for ages.

Offline Jasonk71

I texted her last week. All services are available. Don't ask, you don't get

Offline Jasonk71

Ignore my last comment.  Just texted to book her for Sat or Sun. Got told that she no longer does anal

Offline Spurt

Always useful to have an explanation up ones sleeve if you run into anyone you might know when on manoeuvres. I recall some cock and bull story I gave about buying a second hand care on running into a loose family friend on exiting an apartment block.

Offline bbois77

Always useful to have an explanation up ones sleeve if you run into anyone you might know when on manoeuvres. I recall some cock and bull story I gave about buying a second hand care on running into a loose family friend on exiting an apartment block.

Sure, just looked surprised, state that you didn't know she was on the game, that the the whole building was chock a block with whores..........

Wait a few moments for the look of horror to slip from her face, laugh and tell her you were only kidding....... and keep walking, worked for me.....  :yahoo: