Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eleanor Rose green quarter manchester  (Read 1869 times)

15 review(s) for Eleanor.Rose (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewisjones23]

Offline sickles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

met up with Eleanor a few weeks ago, for an hour, tidy easy place to find, clean and warm, classy

Eleanor was wearing full black stocking suspenders and lacy dresser, very sexy, curvy lady, not fat at all but not skinny, and as goldilocks said " just right" for me

big welcome and full kiss before shower and paperwork,

back in the room Eleanor was sexy, DFK and we were all over each other, lots of OWO and RO, tasted delightful and shaven

sexy was in any position i could muster and nothing an issue, didn't try or ask Anal, ( i forgot and was too engrossed) in the service

first pop on her breasts, second pop with her in doggy, and oh what an arse she has, fucking stunning and a sight to behold, i don't think i could ever get tired of it

summary, Eleanor was welcoming, nothing was too much trouble, she was chatty and engaging sexy and just right amount of filth

she will be a regular and is firmly up there with one other lady i see regularly

zztop1168

Great review 100% On my xmas punt list  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Good looking lass with an high price tag.

Glad you enjoyed op and I'll put her in my busted piggy bank hotlist... Maybe at some point I'll be able to square her rate away... It's not yet though  :D

Offline sickles

Glad you enjoyed op and I'll put her in my busted piggy bank hotlist... Maybe at some point I'll be able to square her rate away... It's not yet though  :D

keep saving fella she is worth every penny, and no that's not fluffy just to the point

Offline Followyourdick

Agreed, she was in my hotlist but got removed due to the cost but will keep an eye on her!