Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ^Emily^  (Read 13418 times)

90 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (86 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
5 review(s) for Little thing (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jvosta

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

To be honest, I was very reluctant to write a review for Emily, because stupidly I was finding myself a little bit attached to her... (It happens!) but anyway..

I met her a couple of days a go in a private hotel in Holborn (she probably won't be there now, I think she's moving around different hotels/finding a permanent place, but will be in central London) during lunch time. Hadn't seen her since her since she went back to Poland in the winter, so was really looking forward to seeing her.

It started off with a little bit of a mix up at the hotel (private hotel / security key cards etc) but that was soon sorted out. Got up to the room, quick catch up chat, showered, then got down to business :) Stunning as always, Emily was dressed in stockings, suspenders.

Her deep throat is incredible, wet and sensual... sex was intimate, in different positions, more blowjobs! She finished me off with her hand whilst kissing me (I think she does DTFK, but I don't usually do that so didn't try, in fact she is the first WG I've kissed, so I might try DTFK next time too)

I don't see many different WGs, but after meeting Emily, I really don't think I have to..

*In before anyone calls me a fluffy cunt*

*Thanks vorian*

Go see her guys

J

vorian

Thanks for your review as always much appreciated.

vorian

« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 12:07:29 pm by vorian »

Offline hendrix

She looks hot!!! I'm in there :)

vorian

She looks hot!!! I'm in there :)

Surprised you haven't picked on this girl before hendrix imho you always seem to have excellent taste.

password02

+1 - saw her last year - very nice and actually better than her pictures.

Sorry to say Mr H she is very much a straight girl so NO G/G action

vorian

At least she appears to be honest, for once her profile is listed as straight, as opposed to the standard Bi-curious.

Offline hendrix

Damn. I've almost forgotten what happens in a 1-2-1 :D

Surprised you haven't picked on this girl before hendrix imho you always seem to have excellent taste.

:drinks: I think I ruled her out because she's straight and that's usually a big deal for me in the way I usually like to punt (longer bookings, overnights etc, I need everything to be possible), but I might make an exception in her case :)

cjkanye02

She looks well fit, though I haven't visited till now as I thought she seemed to good to be true.

Will have to indulge next week.

Will report back.

Offline punk

To be honest, I was very reluctant to write a review for Emily, because stupidly I was finding myself a little bit attached to her... (It happens!) but anyway..

I met her a couple of days a go in a private hotel in Holborn (she probably won't be there now, I think she's moving around different hotels/finding a permanent place, but will be in central London) during lunch time. Hadn't seen her since her since she went back to Poland in the winter, so was really looking forward to seeing her.

It started off with a little bit of a mix up at the hotel (private hotel / security key cards etc) but that was soon sorted out. Got up to the room, quick catch up chat, showered, then got down to business :) Stunning as always, Emily was dressed in stockings, suspenders.

Her deep throat is incredible, wet and sensual... sex was intimate, in different positions, more blowjobs! She finished me off with her hand whilst kissing me (I think she does DTFK, but I don't usually do that so didn't try, in fact she is the first WG I've kissed, so I might try DTFK next time too)

I don't see many different WGs, but after meeting Emily, I really don't think I have to..

*In before anyone calls me a fluffy cunt*

*Thanks vorian*

Go see her guys

J

never mind love and marriage  :kiss:

Tim20

It's true ! I saw her last year for an hour and a half booking ( some of which I can't remember because of how hot she looked ) she made my top five !
She's as good in the flesh as her pics too and yes deep French kisses and her arse from behind as your eating away is an amazing view ! This thread reminded me I need a bit of Emily again !

billlybob

Saw her early Jan when she returned here. As good as ever and one of THE best looking WGs I've ever seen. Not only that but a really really nice girl and ho eat as the day is long.

If she did cim she'd have pretty much no equal on the indi scene in my view...truly stunning!

sir_david

+2
Seen her twice in as many years – yep, not ‘too good to be true’,  totally true.
Absolutely stunning.
5’4”, Blonde? ?
Nearer to 5’7” and I’d be interested to she her again if she really is now Blonde!
She was a very nice brunette.
Not wholly independent – all her comms are via a (very efficient) manageress.
But I’m certainly not complaining about that, in view of everything else!

circusbizarre

rf017

Emily is hot. Saw her half a few times when she worked in North London.

One of the best bodies on AW and so down to earth.

She is heaven. Go see her gents. You won't regret it.

Money well spent

Offline Robster199

I must say she looks hot!pity she isn't bi as I would love to see her with another girl.... Or my girlfriend!

Offline jesus_jones

Emily is hot. Saw her half a few times when she worked in North London.

One of the best bodies on AW and so down to earth.

She is heaven. Go see her gents. You won't regret it.

Money well spent

Yes, I remember her being in Enfield some years ago and it is a great regret that I didn't get to see her then- I think she was £70 for 30 mins and £100 for an hour? Had some lovely pics up on her old profile in training gear/boxing gloves. She was working with another hot blonde chick who pops up on AW now and then doing outcalls.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:24:52 pm by jesus_jones »

rf017

Do you know if the blond chick is still on Adultwork

password02

GaryT

Yes, I remember her being in Enfield some years ago and it is a great regret that I didn't get to see her then- I think she was £70 for 30 mins and £100 for an hour? Had some lovely pics up on her old profile in training gear/boxing gloves. She was working with another hot blonde chick who pops up on AW now and then doing outcalls.
Those pictures must be very nice. Any chance you can pm me?  Thanks in advance. G

Offline jesus_jones

Sadly I don't have them, they were much better than the current photoshopped ones...

Offline xsw21

I remember seeing a pic of her wearing boxing gloves in her pg…

sir_david

I have photo's from her old profile in a Word.doc but none with boxing gloves!

Offline hornyguy19891

I have photo's from her old profile in a Word.doc but none with boxing gloves!

I would love to see some of those photos! She's no longer on AW and I miss looking at her sexy body and photos! Please PM if you fancy sharing?

Anyone any idea if she's still around but under a different name or on a different site?

Offline BigRonald_1

Hey Sir David, would mind "pm"ing emily's pics to me as well? Thank you in advance.

sir_david

Yep, you've found the new Profile, that she text'ed me this afternoon!

sir_david

Hey Sir David, would mind "pm"ing emily's pics to me as well? Thank you in advance.

How do you PM photo’s that are embedded in a Word.doc?
Or even .jpg?
I’m too old for this stuff!!

Offline xsw21

has she raised her price with the new profile?

Offline Luke

sir_david

Jango1960b

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I find the link on the first page of the thread doesn't work, but this one does.

Festisio

I have been wanting to see Emily for a while now, but at £180, which is right at the top of what I'm happy to pay, it does make it less compelling.

Shame.

vorian

Link not working for me

It did work for me yesterday so for some reason it's been pulled, I think it had only been active for a few days so maybe it wasn't verified. If I recall there were 6 FB all good. Her previous profile was solid as well and I think had face pictures, so I wonder why she changed it, strange.  :unknown:

I agree £180 seems too much, which is silly as I will happily pay £150. I wonder if it is more s psychological barrier more than a fiscal one. Similar to the 99p or £1 thing that shops love to use so much.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 09:18:53 am by vorian »

Jvosta

she needs more money for massage therapy, she has a bad back....I'm sorry guys..

vorian

she needs more money for massage therapy, she has a bad back....I'm sorry guys..

Any idea why the profile was changed from her old one, she seemed to have a lot of good FB. Can't remember what her old prices were but was the change of profile a way of covering over a price increase. Also did she have face pictures on her old profile or were they just in PG. Price increase is up to her at the end of the day but to then cut out face pictures from a brand new profile, does not seem to make any business sense as many punters will not book without a face picture and £180 is imho top end.  :unknown:

Jvosta

she had plenty of face photos, she changed her profile for discretion purposes unfortunately.

no idea really why her price increased, supply and demand? looks like my review generated too much interest and now I may have to pay a higher rate if I decide to see her again... shot myself in the foot this time...fuckkkk  :P

vorian

she had plenty of face photos, she changed her profile for discretion purposes unfortunately.

no idea really why her price increased, supply and demand? looks like my review generated too much interest and now I may have to pay a higher rate if I decide to see her again... shot myself in the foot this time...fuckkkk  :P

It happens, of course as a valued regular if she had good business sense she would grandfather you in on your original rate, I think the face pictures going is more of an indication of a change in attitude. She has already exposed herself to the world and I'm sure lots of punters have Face pictures of her saved already, so it it kind of pointless and bad business sense to worry about discretion now.

Would'nt surprise me if her rates dropped back down again as at that price range with a new profile (Remember she also has a new AW user ID as well) people might expect free face pictures. Of course I could be totally wrong.  :unknown:

Offline ta77

Would anyone be kind enough to PM me a face picture, i'd love to pay her a visit, but not without first seeing if the face matches the body?

vorian

Would anyone be kind enough to PM me a face picture, i'd love to pay her a visit, but not without first seeing if the face matches the body?

Sorry I don't have one, but your comments seem to prove the point I was making about her profile change.

richard1971

I'm glad I got in there a few times when she was in Enfield charging a bargain basement £100 per hour..... lovely women but not at £180

password02

Agree at 180 too close to the 200ph  established WG - would be no surprise to see her price drop back to 150 in a few weeks time

sir_david

Agree at 180 too close to the 200ph  established WG - would be no surprise to see her price drop back to 150 in a few weeks time

Agreed - it’s a new Profile with unclear photo’s, no face pictures and doesn’t contain the word ‘Emily’ so perhaps if we ALL stay away for a while, market forces may prevail in our favour!

Festisio

Agreed - it’s a new Profile with unclear photo’s, no face pictures and doesn’t contain the word ‘Emily’ so perhaps if we ALL stay away for a while, market forces may prevail in our favour!

Yeah I reckon you just don't want other punters seeing her.  You've already admitted she's frozen her rates for her regulars - of which you are one.

sir_david

Yeah I reckon you just don't want other punters seeing her.  You've already admitted she's frozen her rates for her regulars - of which you are one.

Curiously, you’ve come in at a very astute angle.
I was very cheeky and tried to knock her down even further but she wouldn’t budge!
I was actually thinking of the ‘greater good’ (for us) because 180/200 is at the very high end, especially IF she has got rid of her maid (?) –  she text’ed me directly – apparently the change of Profile is a ‘long story’.
She IS gorgeous but I am NOT planning on seeing her in the immediate future – go and see her for yourself – you won’t be disappointed.

Jvosta

She has a maid? So her texts and emails come from a maid?