Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yeti pubes  (Read 575 times)

Offline Chivvy

Hi

I'm in my late 50s and my pubes are getting a bit straggly (I used to trim them when I was younger), what do other older gents do?  Wax, shave, trim, nothing? Do wgs appreciate efforts made in this area or couldn't care less?

Regards

Pete

Offline nigel4498

I shave the lot off, what SP wants to see grey fussy hair?

Offline winkywanky

I trim to around 15mm length, and then Veet my balls and arsecrack. I figure that way I'm more likely to have an inquiring tongue going down there, which is always nice.

And don't forget to trim your eyebrows before you turn into Denis Healey  ;).

Offline Bobwong

Gets a bit itchy doesn’t it? Tried doing for a while but used a shaver. Didn’t do too much good for skin as it and meant putting a lot of moisturizer down there for a while!

Offline winkywanky

Yes, I forgot to say about moisturiser!

When I use the Veet in that way, I make doubly sure not to go over the recommended time, and then I shower to make sure it's all off. Then dab dry and immediately apply moisturiser...which always makes me feel horny  :rolleyes:  :P  Infact, apply moisturiser for the next couple of days or so. And you may well find the next WG you see simply cannot resist rolling your sweetmeats around on her tongue  :wacko:

Offline Waterhouse

Use the wife's ladyshave trimmer for the main bush trim to about a No.2,  then a good ol' trusty Mach 3 turbo with Gillette sensitive gel for sack, crack and lower shaft.  Works for me.... and yes, SPs will appreciate the effort so long as you are nice and clean there too (not at all suggesting that you are not, mind you).  No point being nicely groomed but smelly and smeggy down below.