Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Morgan Lakenheath  (Read 2561 times)

26 review(s) for Ava Morgan (25 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I had grown a little bored with the East Anglian ladies I had tried to book over the last few months. Too many not working on the days I wanted, not answering emails or phone calls, or generally sounding disinterested.

An early business meeting was going to leave me free from mid-afternoon so popped an AW mail off to Ava a few days before and an outcall to a local hotel was arranged.

Paid £170 for 1 hour.

No doubt she is the lady in her AW pics as she shows her face.

Comms throughout were good via mail and text and she arrived a few minutes early.
Dressed very classy in black skirt and matching top with a jacket over.
She looked just as her AW photos. Curvy but not overweight, with natural boobs to die for.

Paperwork sorted, bit of chat and then some FK, not deep but good. Undressed each other and she went down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth for some well performed OWO.
Onto the bed and lots more FK and caressing of each other.
She felt nice and wet so I wanted a taste of her pussy, got my tongue inside, lovely and fresh. Played with her lovely boobs as I licked her vigorously and I think she cum.

More kissing then on with the rubber and into CG, Ava bouncing and grinding while I pushed hard and played with her hard nipples, and I was soon filling the bag.

After a clean up and some chat, Ava started to slowly stroke my cock, a gentle touch that got his attention and she took him in her mouth again. Lots of good tongue work got me ready for more action and back into CG. I was feeling super horny and was thrusting up hard but just could not cum so Ava whipped of the condom and finished me off orally, letting me cum in her mouth and sucking to drain every drop before discreetly disposing of it into a wipe.

Ava gave me a great time. She is a very sexy lady, great body, especially her boobs, and just a nice girl all round.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RumptyBoy

Thanks Foxtail, nice review and Ava sounds like one to try, although£170 is getting pricey for me.
I was interested by your opening comment about ladies not answering emails or not being available. Would you care to share those on here. I'm not suggesting a blacklist but it might be helpful for members to know they're not the only one getting no response. I guess some ladies might work part-time and if they've got a regular clientele they're not bothered about getting new customers. A pity they can't indicate that on their profiles (AW for example).
I've not done much punting for a while due to getting fed up with poor response.

Offline Benjboy87

Thanks for the review.

Her profile states 120 for the hour.
Was 170 a typo error or were there extras that pushed the price up to 170?

Thanks in advance

Offline Hackneylad1

Thanks for the review.

Her profile states 120 for the hour.
Was 170 a typo error or were there extras that pushed the price up to 170?

Thanks in advance

OP had an outcall which is listed as £170 on her AW profile

Offline Benjboy87

Fuck me I need my eyes testing....

Offline masseyferguson

Thanks Foxtail, nice review and Ava sounds like one to try, although£170 is getting pricey for me.
I was interested by your opening comment about ladies not answering emails or not being available. Would you care to share those on here. I'm not suggesting a blacklist but it might be helpful for members to know they're not the only one getting no response. I guess some ladies might work part-time and if they've got a regular clientele they're not bothered about getting new customers. A pity they can't indicate that on their profiles (AW for example).
I've not done much punting for a while due to getting fed up with poor response.

Whoa, reality check here ..... it'll be an incredibly long list of prossies who don't reply to emails. Being "ghosted" is par for the course, just shrug and move on is the only worthwhile advice.

List of prossies who reply would be a lot shorter :)

Offline RumptyBoy

Fair point MF. Best to move on😀

Offline Foxtail17

Whoa, reality check here ..... it'll be an incredibly long list of prossies who don't reply to emails. Being "ghosted" is par for the course, just shrug and move on is the only worthwhile advice.

List of prossies who reply would be a lot shorter :)

A very good point. When I first started punting a few years ago I got really pissed off if I didn’t get a reply, just good manners really, but now I just shrug my shoulders and spend the cash elsewhere.

Offline Yoda71

Damn she is hot - a little close to home for me, but I may have to partake anyways !

Thanks for the review, glad it went well

L

Offline jj021209

Last saw Ava in 2015 and 2016 at her old location and can confirm she was a hot, easy to talk to lady and very good on role play with good communications and yes, those boobs were nice too!

Can anyone comment on how discreet is her current Lakenheath location, how good is it for parking nearby discreetly but not say right on a driveway?

Need to find a reason to be in Norfolk again some time...

Offline Students Notebook

Sometimes, just sometimes, I am tempted to ask why, when you have been a member of UKP  for TWO YEARS and you have not posted a single Review and yet you have the balls to ask for help & advice,  you expect to get any.  S.N.

Offline jj021209

I never expect a thing S.N but if you do not ask a valid question you will not get to know and others will not be the wiser too. Maybe some users of this site are happy to comment without expecting a user to be a poster.
If not the case, then so be it - at least here I did post a positive confirmatory comment about Ava from an experience.
Happy punting...and writing yours reviews if that is your thing.

Offline Dick Emeroids

I never expect a thing S.N but if you do not ask a valid question you will not get to know and others will not be the wiser too. Maybe some users of this site are happy to comment without expecting a user to be a poster.
If not the case, then so be it - at least here I did post a positive confirmatory comment about Ava from an experience.
You must be  a politician,  as that response is meaningless bollocks.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

Leech.

If everyone was like you then we would be in the dark about good and bad service providers.

Offline Foxtail17

The reviews on this site have saved me tons of cash and wasted journeys, and I hope my contributions have helped others. This is what makes UKP go from strength to strength.
Please take time to review and contribute. it is very much appriciated.

Offline Big Bad R

The reviews on this site have saved me tons of cash and wasted journeys, and I hope my contributions have helped others. This is what makes UKP go from strength to strength.
Please take time to review and contribute. it is very much appriciated.

Agree totally, before I found this site I relied on AW reviews which as we all know are often a load of bollocks. I now know that with a bit of research I have much more chance of a decent experience.

If everyone took that attitude jj  we would all be worse off and experience a higher percentage of crap punts  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 11:03:08 am by Big Bad R »

Offline Bogof60

+1 to the above.
I was about to book someone today but after finding a string of negatives on here I have decided against it.
So I will probably be TOFTT
At least now I know its a punt and not a certain disapointment
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac