Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen-Casy-2018 Liverpool  (Read 2976 times)

8 review(s) for ELLIE_ (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Matrix2718

External Link/Members Only

Came across this profile on AW recently, there was pretty much no information about her at all on here but she looked pretty fit and appeared to have quite a good likes list so I thought I would take a chance and see her. 

Comms: Comms were OK but a little bit patchy. Some texts took a few hours to get a reply but messages on AW seemed to get a faster response.

Location: A private apartment in L3, just outside the city centre. Nice clean apartment so no complaints here.

Girl: There are face pictures on her profile and in the verification photos thread so you can judge her looks for yourself. She’s small and slim with blonde hair. I found her attractive. She has the ‘teen’ look about her and has braces. Her tits didn’t seem quite as big as they look in her profile pictures but I wasn’t too bothered about that. She was chatty and very easy to get on with.

Services: This was a 30 minute meeting. Her rate for 30 mins is £100, which is a bit steep for me, especially as she has no reviews on here but thought I would take a bit of a gamble anyway.

Started off with some DFK, this was full on with no holding back from her. After a few mins we moved on to OWO, decent technique here and then we 69ed, she was nice and clean and completely shaved and she got really wet off this.

Rubbered up after a few minutes and started with CG, then mish, with the DFK continuing all the time. We pretty much had our tongues down each other’s throats throughout the sex. Then did doggy with her energetically bucking back into me. Felt like I was close to popping so asked if she was all right with a facial to finish, to which she readily agreed. Took the condom off and she knelt down and sucked on my balls while I shuffled one out. Told her I was ready so she opened wide, I went off like a rocket and she took a heavy load all over her face and in her mouth.

Overall: This was a great meet, she offered really good service and was eager to please. It was probably one of my top 3 punts and I will definitely see her again. The only bad thing is the price, it’s the top end of what I will pay so I’d only see her as an occasional treat.

If there’s anything I’ve missed feel free to ask.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 10:44:23 pm by Matrix2718 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review, the recent thread on her put her in my HL and I could consider it for a Luxury punt and i've had a strange desire for a couple of years to get a BJ from a girl with braces (don't ask why as fuck knows where it came from).
Will keep an eye on her profile and hopefully she will do a few days outside of Liverpool sometime as it's a bit too far for me

Anikhayley

Is her verification pic on north west section? I couldn’t find it, can you link it plz?

Offline Mark_bm

Shame she cancelled her liverpool tour this week, i would have been keen, maybe next time.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Is her verification pic on north west section? I couldn’t find it, can you link it plz?
It's already on there, searching her AW number brings it up 3 or 4 posts down the list

Offline Matrix2718

Shame she cancelled her liverpool tour this week, i would have been keen, maybe next time.

It is a bit of shame as I’m tempted to see her again.. good for my bank balance though   :unknown:

zztop1168

3 half decent punts with £20 change or the 1 hour with this one . Speculate , Ponder then think about it :unknown:

zztop1168

Thanks for the review, the recent thread on her put her in my HL and I could consider it for a Luxury punt and i've had a strange desire for a couple of years to get a BJ from a girl with braces (don't ask why as fuck knows where it came from).
Will keep an eye on her profile and hopefully she will do a few days outside of Liverpool sometime as it's a bit too far for me

:thumbsup: :hi:

Offline Matrix2718

3 half decent punts with £20 change or the 1 hour with this one . Speculate , Ponder then think about it :unknown:

I think her hour rate is taking the piss a bit really, I wouldn’t pay that much myself and will stick to half hour if I see her again