Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ostende RLD.  (Read 589 times)

Offline bob1

Evening fellow punters. Today i ventured to Ostende to see if the RLD was still up and up and running, well i can confirm yes it is.. i did my usual walk around the block and settled on a girl just near the concrete road blocks, she sits higher up than the other girls and you need to walk up a short corridor to get to her door. She has lovely blond hair and a good size pair of boobies. I offered £40 for around 20 minutes which she accepted and i popped to the toilet for a wet wipe wash of me bits. She was waiting for me in the bedroom where we both undressed and i got on the bed, she got the condom ready and started to slowly suck me hard. She was very good with lots of slurps and hard sucking which i really liked. I fingered her and licked her pussy which was quite hairy before she climbed aboard.  After id cum she cleaned me up and left to wash her bits, when she came back we had a 5 minutes massage and chat. Very polite girl that comes from Romania. Why are most of them bitches over here.  Enjoy this area as i cant see it lasting much longer, also please check where you park, lots of restrictions in the area.
 Im going back for another go next week.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Good to hear it's still going . Was there 15 years ago  :thumbsup: How many WGs operate there now ?

Offline bob1

Id say about 20 or so. Its quite spaced out between the two streets. I only get top go in the afternoon/late mornings. Would love to go sniff around in the evenings/night time as i think more women are about.

Offline wirehair

Was there earlier this year. Found a group of older guys hanging about at the top of the street think they were some sort of vigilante group to put men off. was kinda weird!

Offline bob1

Never seen that. Maybe its fathers waiting for the daughters to finish there shifts:)

Offline Splodge

Ha ha. Great post. Most i've ever seen there is about 10 - 15. Been at various times of the day. Always a nice selection though. And the beach is nearby. As are cheap chocolate shops for presents.  :thumbsup:

Offline wirehair

Never seen that. Maybe its fathers waiting for the daughters to finish there shifts:)

or the queue for a gang bang  :lol:

Offline bob1

I went back this week for another go. Same venue different girl. This time she was Spanish or Romanian and the service was much the same except she wanted more money to kiss and massage afterwards, neither happened. Also the side that faces out to the carpark/Tramline only had one worker there, the old girl dressed in black PVC near the pub. Maybe the end is near for this area.