Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amyx777 - Willesden Green  (Read 1045 times)

kyunahi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Amy came across as relatively new on AW with an extensive list, I was bored so called Amy to find her whereabouts and what she's upto.
Amy answers her own calls and to my question what's on offer, she asked what would you like? OWO, DFK & A'levels in an hour's session, I asked. She said A'level will be extra, to which I asked if she's Romanian, she confirmed without hesitation but is from Catalan. The conversation flowed and enjoying her rapport and Spanish accent, I had no other plans, I agreed to a visit.
Postcode shared and on my way, at the time she was in WillesdenGreen, now in Edgware Road/MarbleArch.

Amy opened the main entrance in an overcoat and you get an idea that there is very little underneath, facially she's good looking, standing 5'4", she lead me upstairs and into the BnB flat, she let off her overcoat which she was holding together and revealed her naked size 4, not completely but a glimpse. I was enjoying her flirting and we discussed duration & services, OWO & DFK incl & confirmed, A'level is extra & discretionary, which she later refused as she's petite.

5'4", size 4, curvy ass, breasts are either E or F cup, with a slight droop, nipples responsive.

Paperwork exchanged, I freshened up and action.

Starting with a bit of playfull teasing, flirty banter, and kissing, which escalates to DFK, I was like a rash all over her body, she proceeded to bite, nibble different areas before making her way down south and made attempts to DT, although starting with a wet BJ.
Few mins of cock worship & she asks me if I'm ready & I ask her to hop on, she rides me in CG and I'm enjoying it, pace gets faster, I switch to mish and Round 1.

Considering her English was good, we chatted in between, she's 21, student, visiting London to earn some extra dough, and she's here with a friend. Has some experience of working with an agency/club in Switzerland, and a bit of a wild child.

She's playful, will move around a lot, will play hard to get, and I liked that, gave me an opportunity to hold her down, and direct her face with light force where I wanted it, BJ to get me ready, she hops on, I sit up, take her to the edge of the bed and with her arse resting on my hands, I make her thrust & then onto doggy, with light spanking, pounding in deep, pulling her by her hair, and then some more, and Round 2.

I wasn't going to write about Amy, as I got the GFE & light PSE from a novice and wanted to hold on for a little longer but she's only here for a few more days, and that is why, here is Amy, and how I had a memorable time with her.

Offline PLeisure

Cheers for reviewing these two; both look good  :hi: