Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Beauty Brooke (Touring) - Truro Incall  (Read 2744 times)

10 review(s) for BEAUTY BROOKE (6 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline nodough

External Link/Members Only

Messaged her late at night, surprisingly got a response and managed a booking the next day. She was staying at an apartment in the centre of Truro which was plenty simple enough to get to but not particularly discrete. I get to the door which was left open with her stood in the open and was wearing some ordinary clothes (I never make requests as they never stay on long anyway). Nothing much to add to the other reviews here, she's probably a bit older than stated, a bit larger than stated (not fat) but breasts were lovely and face gorgeous. Paid up and made our way to the bedroom. On to the bed and offered the usual pants massage that I'm still not sure why I agree to every time (it was actually one of the better crap massages I've ever had). After a few mins she prompts to turn over and begins giving some excellent OWO, at this point it was apparent that the other 5 reviews on here were bang on about her following a set routine however I couldn't complain as I was still enjoying it. On with the condom and into RCG, not long of this till she got tired (I've got wide hips, it's probably uncomfortable for a prelonged period of time) and we switch to mish, I forget I'm paying £3 a minute and pop before time, expecting this to be the end of the meet I get cleaned up but to my surprise she offers another quick massage (during which her phone rings but she turns it off) and more OWO for round 2, there was less than 10 minutes left at this point but she was still keen. Up to this point I'm thinking awesome, great punt etc.

Then theres a knock at the door, she calls "who is it?" turns out its her touring buddy (Jamie Lee Jenson External Link/Members Only), she opens the door and tells Jamie that "he's only got a few mins left, come in" and Jamie enters, Brooke then asks me "Is it okay if she comes in" bit late as I'm sat in line to the front door with my cock out. They begin chatting and Jamie says the manager outed them as well as giving Jamie some casual sexual assault.

First 23 minutes would've been a positive but completely spoiled by complete lack of professionalism and basic conduct.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 04:45:58 pm by nodough »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. That's poor from them unless Jamie lets you have a fondle or a cheeky blowie.

Offline nodough

Thanks for the review. That's poor from them unless Jamie lets you have a fondle or a cheeky blowie.
Nope but she did say she was going to phone the manager and barter for a later check out.

Offline Jamandcream

Met her during a duo meet for £80 half an hour
Nothing special about either girl but did enjoy filling the bag inside Jamie with Brooke's finger up my ass makes me come like a fountain

Offline MrMatrix

Thats awkward OP. Happened to me once 7 years ago with Emily Jane, her partner had left something in the wardrobe. She came in butt naked so I got a grope off her as well. She'd would have got a positive off me and did 4 years later. :hi: