Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New massage in Doncaster  (Read 4723 times)

Offline Prince charming

Anyone in the Doncaster area been to either of these new places,
External Link/Members Only
.External Link/Members Only
If not may have to TOFTT.

Offline Countrylad2

101 Balby Road was Daniel House. Interesting.

Offline Prince charming

Interesting?Maybe more than massage available.

Offline chandlerhandler

Ladda has been discussed on here before, all reports are no extras

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172494.msg1838996#msg1838996

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226994.msg2308835#msg2308835

Ginnaree is advertised by Augkhana who runs/advertises Narlee, where extras are scarce as well (I didn't get any) so whether this new venture will be more forthcoming we'll have to wait and see.

Offline bluefinger

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226994.msg2308835#msg2308835

Ginnaree is advertised by Augkhana who runs/advertises Narlee, where extras are scarce as well (I didn't get any) so whether this new venture will be more forthcoming we'll have to wait and see.

Yes your  rite. I have been  and was told this place is new place belongs to the mother of the women that owns narlee.

Nice clean place and shower in room so was thinking high chance of extras but didn't receive any. Was charged £40 for 1 hour. Decent massage. Old staff from narlee so would rather go their and save £10 if your looking for just a legitimate massage. But I like the extras as well so wouldn't be returning.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 11:35:36 am by bluefinger »

Offline Prince charming

Looked at this one,then saw this as well
External Link/Members Only.
Only about 400yds down the road.

Offline chandlerhandler

Looked at this one,then saw this as well
External Link/Members Only.
Only about 400yds down the road.

Link not working for me

Offline Prince charming

The ads still there, don't know why links not working :(

Offline chandlerhandler

all I kept getting was page not found, this one works though.

And on VS but I doubt the girls in the photo are even in the UK!!

« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 08:49:44 am by chandlerhandler »

Offline Surplasman

Can tell you that Ginnaree Traditional Thai Massage belongs to Narlee Thai Massage,
 Going to try Ginnaree tomorrow at 12-30 seeing Lynn Will update!!!
Banned reason: Troll making threats of violence
Banned by:

Offline Surplasman

No Sadly had to cancel due to family in hospital, now seeing Lynn at Narlee on Thursday! so will update then!
Banned by:

Offline Prince charming

So how did it go at Narlee surplasman?

Offline Surplasman

Sorry Price Charming never got to go, finished up with my son going in hospital and still in now!
Please to say he is hopefully on the mend, and will be home sometime next week.

Seen Taz thai girl at Narlee a couple of times only 19, nice massage but that's all mate!
Banned by:

Offline overhead25

It’s run by the same lady who has Narlee further up the road , massage only at Narlee , so I would suspect this place will be exactly the same ,it is located at the entrance to the old 101 swinging club on Balby road by the way .

Offline spikeexit

Hi went to ginaree. Last week go Has lovely Young girl she said she was 21 on Saturday great massage but nothing else on offer disappointed no extras but sensual enough massage I will go back sometime.

Offline Prince charming

Did you catch the girls name for future reference?
Don't mind just a straight massage every so often.

Offline spikeexit

Girl was Tas very young but good too

Offline Rubber1

Taz used to work at narlee good massage but no extras from her. Shame as she has a lovely looking body

Offline Bertie_Dastard

Wellbeing on High Road in Balby is well worth a visit.  B2B, OWO (and lots of it!), CIM (though both girls spit...can't have it all), and full sex with one girl...

The ads changed now, and they have a shop front up, so things may be legit now. But as of March 2019, great place for a blow job!!

Offline Bertie_Dastard

The girl at Wellbeing who went "above and beyond" was Aimee by the way

Offline Prince charming

Can we have a review of this place mate :D

Offline Bertie_Dastard

Well I might have to go back pal...just to refresh my memory, like...   :D

Offline Prince charming

What about a brief description of the ladies-age,size,looks and the prices-this place usually £30-40 for 1/2-1 hr.

Offline Bertie_Dastard

What about a brief description of the ladies-age,size,looks and the prices-this place usually £30-40 for 1/2-1 hr.

No worries mate...

The first lady I saw (whose name I can't recall) was perhaps mid-20s, Chinese, looks-wise not a head-turner, by any stretch, but pretty enough. Was dressed in leggings and a loose top, and when I slid my hand up there mid-massage was pleased to find she was bra-less. Quite skinny, small tits, enthusiastic with the oral and when I gave her the heads-up that I was going to cum was nice enough to fake a little moan and carry on sucking. That was my first visit and was a half-hour to suss the place out. That was £30 for the half-hour with another £50 for B2B, OWO and CIM, which I felt was decent value, if nothing else for the CIM.  If I had any complaint it would be less than glam dress (though in fairness it was the middle of the afternoon), and the massage part wasn't up to much. Oh and it was in the front room, so the traffic noices and people walking past was a bit offputting...

The second time I went was on a Friday evening and booked for an hour.  Met at the door by a pretty, older, Chinese lady (mid-thirties I'd say, but as that's closer to my age that was a plus for me). She was dressed up in a red satin dress (not a cheongsam, which is a shame...would love to have a Chinese massage by a lady in the traditional dress...but I'm digressing), thick black tights and fluffy slippers.

Why is it always fluffy slippers??

This was in an upstairs room and when she showed me up and I paid the £40 she introduced herself (Aimee...quite poor English, but frankly I wasn't paying for a conversation about the economic effects of Brexit so that was fine), then she gave me a very nice FK and her hands started wandering a bit.  She told me to undress and when I was naked she came and kissed me again, more wandering hands and she played with my cock while we kissed and I chanced it a little and had my hand up her dress and got those bloody tights off, which she thought was funny and helped me out. More kissing, more fondling and she, too, was bra-less. She said it was "time for massage" and she started on my shoulders, back, bum and legs for about 10 minutes or so before the kissing started again and she asked if I wanted more. I asked for B2B and she agreed and I asked for oral and she nodded to that but when I asked how much she turned it back on me to make an offer.  I went in at £40 all-in, she wasn't having any of it and we met at £70 - total to that point, £110. More kissing, but when I tried to slide my hand into her dress to stroke her tits she started saying "you pay me money" but was with a smile on her face, and to be honest it was far enough at that point to make sure I was genuine.  Paid up and back to the table face up bywhich time she's got out of her dress and knickers and rubbed me all over, lots of attention on my cock and lots more kissing.  She kissed her way down to my wee lad (not so wee at this point!!) and started sucking me off while standing, then got on to the table for some 69.  She wasn't shaved, but trimmed and smelled clean and fresh so I licked her out then did a spot of rimming which she really enjoyed and after a while I came in her mouth and she discreetly spat it into a tissue.

That was about a half hour, and after that was a lot more gentle massage, teasing, cocksucking and kissing. 10 minutes to go by the clock on the wall and she was on the table again rubbing her body against mine and her legs were open so my cock did get a bit wet (though I was very careful to make sure it was just the shaft and no penetration, and that's how she was guiding it too).  She said "you want inside, £20?" i said yes, with a condom and she got one straight away from a drawer in the unit next to the table - she was happy to leave payment til after, probably having clocked the fact that i had money in my wallet when I paid for the extras before.  She bagged me up and rode me til I came again, by which time it was well past the hour, but that didn't seem to be an issue.

By the time we were dressed, it was around 1 hour 20 minutes, total cost was £130.  Was a great experience, she seemed really into it and I did feel it was good value...and the fact I remember so many details 2 months on shows that this was an out-of-the-ordinary massage/punt.