Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolita Massage - Hornsey/Crouch End  (Read 1926 times)

1 review(s) for Lolanaughtybabe (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline socksfellan2

Comms: Responds back rapidly via SMS. Her English is OK. Barely enough to understand, basic conversation you know how EEs are.

Location: Residential road, in Hornsey. Somewhere between Haringey Rail station and Couch Hill overground. It's a house separated into multiple flats with hers being at the top.

Price: I went for £60 for 30 mins, but she offers a whole list ranging from £50-70 for 30 min sessions to £90-120 for 60 min and £120-150 for 90 mins with BJ as extra. Just text her for the full details.

Looks: She's pretty and the picture below with her in glasses captures her looks the best. She is slim, maybe 165-170CM tall with small C cup breasts (I think). Friendly and warm. She had a dedicated room with a computer and massage table set up already.

Actual Event: Upon entry, I was brought upstairs into a spacious flat that was warm and inviting.

Let me into the room, get undressed after handing over papers. I could immediately sense she had room mates but couldn't hear any noise from them in the flat. I stepped out for a quick piss when her 'roommate' was coming out his room. I can't lie I was on guard immediately because he was a stocky black man though he wasn't hostile just didn't expect to see him or anyone for that matter.

Anyway, moved on and she gave me a soft touch massage. Purely relaxing, OK conversation skills and decent music and speakers.
No CC swipes, and to be honest it wasn't very sensual during the massage. It was mostly rubbing my back and shoulders with oil.

Her HJ skills were decent too. Nice and wet, slow build up and allowed touching on her body including down below.

Finished, cleaned me up and left.

Was in & out in exactly 30 mins

Positives:
- Friendly girl who's warm and takes instructions well
- Large room and nicely decorated flat with neutral/pleasant smells
- Decent variety in pricing structure
- Clean shower available

Negatives:
- Not many good connections, easiest to reach by car
- Roommates, if you don't like being seen by people other than the SP...
- Not VFM, could get better massage and HJ from elsewhere

If you want a good massaged accompanied by a HJ, I wouldn't bother. But if you wanted a relaxing experience and a nice finish, sure why not. I would rate her 6.5/10 on overall looks and 7/10 on service.

As usual feel free to ask questions if I didn't cover everything

Revisit: No

Her: External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 07:42:12 am by socksfellan2 »

Offline Wozel

Seems like I may have to indulge at some point. Cheers OP for the review

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 06:59:43 pm by Sinz »

Offline LLPunting

Thanks OP saved many a wasted journey  :drinks: