Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy ~  (Read 2045 times)

3 review(s) for Amy ~ (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

fredpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been planning on taking advantage of working in london for a while to expand my horizons. Today was a toss up between this one and another, and the promise of rimming and face fucking swayed me this way. Was a last minute thing and the UKP search facility wasn't working on my phone for some reason, otherwise in view of what's been said elsewhere, I wouldn't have bothered.

Texted her about 5.40 to ask if she was free in 30 mins and how to find her. Got the reply "yes". OK, where can I find you? Got a post code and set off. At 6 got a text saying "see you at 7.30". Replied that 7.30 was no good and 20 mins ago we'd arranged I'd be there in half an hour. She replied OK. Got to the corner she'd described around 6.10 and texted I'd arrived. Then I phoned (answer machine). Then I texted again. Then I phoned again and actually got an answer. She described the block of flats she was in but gave me 2 door numbers. I located the block, and both doors, lightly tapped on one of them but then thought this is silly, and texted again to ask which one she was at. She replied with a third door number, so I'm glad I didn't knock at the first one loudly! Got inside and was now about 6.20. Let's say her photos are a little out of date I reckon. Anyway she told me I could only have 15 minutes cos I was late! I asked how I could be late when we've never arranged a specific time! she told me I should have been there at 6 - which was the first I'd heard of that. Anyway I said I never did less than an hour, and she grudgingly offered 30 mins but it was still my fault because I was late. This was clearly going no-where, so I left.

neutral rather than negative cos we never actually did anything and no money changed hands.         

jimbobwood

What a crazy bitch, sounds like a nightmare to deal with.

helmsdale

A huge negative for deliberately giving out incorrect door numbers. Her neighbours must be pissed off, I know I was when I had a drug dealer moved next door to me, and I had his clients, if he was out,  chucking stones at my window asking when he would be back.

Offline punk

i saw her few weeks ago, if you had searched on here and saw my review,than it would have save you the money, as i said in my review she has mental problems,which is a shame.

fredpunter

Like I said, the search facility was not working on my phone, otherwise you are completely correct, I wouldn't have wasted my time based on what others have written, which I didn't see till I got home. At least no money changed hands, like I also said.  :drinks:

Offline punk

Like I said, the search facility was not working on my phone, otherwise you are completely correct, I wouldn't have wasted my time based on what others have written, which I didn't see till I got home. At least no money changed hands, like I also said.  :drinks:

good for you only travel time and fare wasted. :hi:

waxman

Thanks for the review s I was thinking to go with her. Not any more.

fredpunter

good for you only travel time and fare wasted. :hi:

not even that really, cos I went to see nympho venus instead, she was very close by

fredpunter

Thanks for the review s I was thinking to go with her. Not any more.

that's why we write them  :drinks:

vorian

that's why we write them  :drinks:

Only helpful when punters search and read them before attempting to punt I think :D

password02

+1 - seems that a few newbie do not use the serch button when looking at aW girls - Best to always use their AW number and copy and paste this on UKP search area top right hand side. Search - Read - Then  Ask the Q's