Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolita gorgeous Hungarian girl best massage ever  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Sam_12

External Link/Members Only

From arrival till leaving was given Royal treatment and best massage of my life.
Slim tannend body with great pair. I would definitely return. Price £60 for half hour with unlimited times and great massage.

Definitely tops the lot.

Offline daddy919

Could you attempt to describe the girl- weight, height, cup size? What services she provided? £60/30mins of massage or extras included- what extras? Location- clean, is there a shower, are there other girls working, is it in a residential area etc. What was her attitude? What was sensual- cc swipes? any fingering? did she get naked? ...etc.

Offline Bassman

Could you attempt to describe the girl- weight, height, cup size? What services she provided? £60/30mins of massage or extras included- what extras? Location- clean, is there a shower, are there other girls working, is it in a residential area etc. What was her attitude? What was sensual- cc swipes? any fingering? did she get naked? ...etc.

Don’t bother  asking. He rarely replies to questions after dropping his reviews with the least amount of info.. Only once in fact.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Don’t bother  asking. He rarely replies to questions after dropping his reviews with the least amount of info.. Only once in fact.

Indeed. Imagine the luck to have the "best massage ever" twice in such a short period of time. I await the hattrick review.

Offline Sinz

Royal treatment ?

Did she book a Limo for the massage and take you around the city , while you were showered in rose petals and champagne?

Add vital intel or else don't bother posting useless crap.

Offline webpunter

Is that all - a limo ??

I would have thought a private jet out of Northolt to join the mile high club  :lol:

Royal treatment ?

Did she book a Limo for the massage and take you around the city , while you were showered in rose petals and champagne?

Offline sparkus

Royal treatment ?

It was in fact a four-hander by Kate Middleton and Megan Markle.

Offline wannabe

One of the services listed on her gumtree page is "chocolate massage" - could be messy.

kyunahi

One of the services listed on her gumtree page is "chocolate massage" - could be messy.
does she do rimming :blush:

Offline MajorPayne

does she do rimming :blush:
The original review does not actually clearly state, without ambiguity, that she does anything other than a massage.

Offline sparkus

Sounds like that scene in Alan Partridge.

"You know, people forget that traders need access to Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixons."

Offline Fuzzyduck

The original review does not actually clearly state, without ambiguity, that she does anything other than a massage.

What review, mate? This is just a discussion on the London board :sarcastic:

Offline MajorPayne

This might help.

Mobile : +447703589395

Expensive though at £90 per 30 minutes.   The hour for £120 is more reasonable if there are no extras.   Good list of services.

Offline Fuzzyduck

This might help.

Expensive though at £90 per 30 minutes.   The hour for £120 is more reasonable if there are no extras.   Good list of services.

Thanks for the link. The way I read the profile was that £120 got you the massage, and FS/blowie would likely be extra. She's certainly fit, but I'm not interested enough to find out about the extras.

Perhaps OP could elaborate. No, wait...

Offline webpunter

How the fuck did you find the Awank profile ?

I got the Kommons link off the mobile

Quick check on Awank didn't show anything ?

This might help.

She looks fit

So she should be at a ton twenty

As for best ... ever ??

Offline LLPunting

How the fuck did you find the Awank profile ?

I got the Kommons link off the mobile

Quick check on Awank didn't show anything ?

She looks fit

So she should be at a ton twenty

As for best ... ever ??

It's linked from the Kommons profile.

"unlimited times" suggests inclusion of HE.

The phrasing of the AW ad suggests all the other likes are subject to discussion i.e. MORE cash.   :dash:

She'd have to be pretty old to be "expert" in all the massage techniques she names across all her ads and claims but doesn't name so I'm guessing "lie".

Her turns of phrase are curious "heart of North London" and "shooting music"...  :D

Not enough of a looker per photos to justify more than 120 ph for FS let alone just massage+HE.

All that said, happy to be corrected by OP to everything he can claim to have tried in his Royal treatment.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 11:47:12 pm by LLPunting »

Offline socksfellan2

fyi - I had been meaning to review this masseuse, just uploaded as it seems lots have questions in response to OP's somewhat scarce info. My experience was only earlier this month.

My review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231261.new#new

Offline Fuzzyduck

fyi - I had been meaning to review this masseuse, just uploaded as it seems lots have questions in response to OP's somewhat scarce info. My experience was only earlier this month.

Thanks. Great review. Take note OP.

Offline webpunter

Thanks for the intel  :thumbsup:
HL was briefly +1
Now corrected

mrhappypants

Offline webpunter

Duly noted
I did mention 'briefly'
UKP to the rescue  :thumbsup:
Again

Learn to spot advertising.  :hi:

Offline tantric talents

Intrigued to know what “shooting music” is on her aw profile  :unknown:
The sweet sound of Kalashnikovs?  :dance: