Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: High Class Sarah - Tower Hill - Amazing Hot Teen Brazilian babe  (Read 2302 times)

3 review(s) for Slut petit sarah (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline tevez32

External Link/Members Only

Hello guys,

My first review but so far so good punt I have done with this amazing lady! She said she is 21 y/o and I can confirm yes she is... Venue is perfect 5-7 minutes distance from Tower Hill station. She has amazing body  :yahoo:, no information about anal but she does for extra. She got pretty face too, I can say 7 out of 10.

The only issue she is giving 1 cum in 30minutes and 2 in an hour time... I am not trying 10 in an hour however at least better not to count...

Overal is 8 out of 10 and defo can see her again.

PS: She got one more lady, she is blondie and brazillian too but she is not as good as like Sarah.

Offline PLeisure

Congrats - first post in four years and it's a review  :music: :hi: :drinks:

mrhappypants

Hmmn I'd be pretty cautious here.  A bit of a dig into her AW ratings (I am not an expert) and they look questionable to me.

Offline bonapati

Hmmn  (I am not an expert)

But everytime I place a bet on the horse you recommend ... its comes up Trumps (pardon the pun)  ;)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 05:03:54 pm by bonapati »

Offline The Film Director

Congrats - first post in four years and it's a review  :music: :hi: :drinks:

Yeah OK, just about a review I suppose  :unknown:

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only

Hello guys,

My first review but so far so good punt I have done with this amazing lady! She said she is 21 y/o and I can confirm yes she is... Venue is perfect 5-7 minutes distance from Tower Hill station. She has amazing body  :yahoo:, no information about anal but she does for extra. She got pretty face too, I can say 7 out of 10.

The only issue she is giving 1 cum in 30minutes and 2 in an hour time... I am not trying 10 in an hour however at least better not to count...

Overal is 8 out of 10 and defo can see her again.

PS: She got one more lady, she is blondie and brazillian too but she is not as good as like Sarah.

In depth review  :thumbsup: