Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - Chester  (Read 1985 times)

60 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (55 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline alexworksit

External Link/Members Only

I met Kandice a few weeks ago, thought I should create a review for her.

£60 for 15 mins.

Comms: all though I'd missed her previously on another Chester tour , this one was fine.

Got to the hotel, quick shower and a nice chat - she's bright and a nice girl. Lookswise she is a knockout, absolute 10/10, other positives were here OWO, which was great - nice and slow, plenty of eye contact. She has a great body, boobs and bum!! Sex was good, responsive with dfk and has a nice welsh accent.

The only negative was she didn't like to be played with or oral on her, which I tend to enjoy... a little sensitive, which is alright.

Would I go back again, yes!

Offline lewisjones23

External Link/Members Only

I met Kandice a few weeks ago, thought I should create a review for her.

£60 for 15 mins.

Comms: all though I'd missed her previously on another Chester tour , this one was fine.

Got to the hotel, quick shower and a nice chat - she's bright and a nice girl. Lookswise she is a knockout, absolute 10/10, other positives were here OWO, which was great - nice and slow, plenty of eye contact. She has a great body, boobs and bum!! Sex was good, responsive with dfk and has a nice welsh accent.

The only negative was she didn't like to be played with or oral on her, which I tend to enjoy... a little sensitive, which is alright.

Would I go back again, yes!

is this in any way linked to the recent neutral review? did that prompt you to post yours?

Offline alexworksit

Possibly, not sure who's it was but I read something and thought I should pop one up too...

Were you not too impressed?

Offline lewisjones23

Possibly, not sure who's it was but I read something and thought I should pop one up too...

Were you not too impressed?

so basically you felt the need to balance out the neutral with a positive?  :dash:

Offline alexworksit

I hadn't been on for a few weeks so it reminded me... I'll try to just copy yours next time mate  :thumbsup:

Offline lewisjones23