Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Orchid Massage Chelmsford  (Read 8103 times)

Offline CautiousJim

External Link/Members Only

Seen a few comments about this place so thought I’d give it a go.

Comms: quick call 5 mins before and they confirmed they had time. Turned up and asked how long I wanted in reception

Venue: quietish part of town on Baddow Road - was pretty easy to slip in off the street and upstairs.
Looks like two rooms off reception, went to the one on right. Big room, nice and warm, plenty of Thai inspired decor. Smell of incense sticks and soft oriental music - so feels nicely legit. Only downside is it’s a reasonably bright room and the occasional bit of noise from outside.

Masseur: shared the above link as there’s a pic of her - she works three weeks here at a time hen a week off. Better in the flesh but certainly a likeness. Not too chatty at first.

Service: good medium/firm massage for first 40 mins which is what I was after. A few brushes while on my front which became a little more obvious when on my back. After 40 mins she asked if I wanted happy ending for £20 - of course! Didn’t rush straight into it the got into a rhythmic thing of shaft and balls (using both hands). I asked if I could touch and she put my hand on her ass which was nice and firm - didn’t seem to mind hands wandering between her legs a bit. I didn’t last long though and let out a weeks worth to her surprise. She left room to clean up then came back for 15 mins head massage and was much more chatty now - which was ideal as didn’t want chat beforehand. Offered a shower but declined and left - handing her the £20 (on top of the 50 already paid for massage). Another lady at reception too on way out - older and much bigger Thai lady but seemed friendly enough.

Verdict: I went thinking I’d be happy with just a massage but hoping for a little more. It delivered. If you’re not into hookers and just want a reasonably attractive woman to relax you for an hour then it’s ideal. Not sure if there’s more on offer, but for me what was offered was ideal. And not sure when the lady I saw is off for her next week break...not sure who you’d get when she’s off (and sorry, didn’t ask her name)