Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Welsh Kandice - Manchester  (Read 1680 times)

60 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (55 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hiratioblowmyhorn

External Link/Members Only

I saw Kandice for a couple of hours in Manchester. Booked her a day in advance. Decent comms over a couple of days, a little slow at replying once or twice... I’m talking 10-12 hours.

Arranged to meet for 2 hour at the advertised rate.

Traffic was bad so meet was a little later than arranged. Again, good comms & understanding. No issues or loss of punt time incurred.

Kandice - she’s fairly tall, maybe 5’10 in heels. She’s facially quite attractive, had a little work done. Something with her eyes and the usual lip filler. 7.5/10.

Body wise she’s obviously had her ups and downs with weight. Stretch marks around the arse and hips. She was in pretty good shape but not as good as some of her pictures might make you think. Her fake tits are incredible. I’d personally prefer it if she didn’t use fake tan, but each to their own. I hate the way it sort of collects around hair folicals and goes darker. Pale skin for me please or a real tan...I digress. Her pussy is to die for, perfectly presented and quite delicious. She’s very responsive to a flick of the tongue. No fingers allowed.

Service wise she gives a great blowey, if a little toothy at times. She rides with enthusiasm.

I can’t really fault her too much, she was pretty, but not drop dead, she was good in bed but not great. Possibly partially my fault. I think we didn’t ‘click’ that much, conversation was flowing but I just wasn’t that turned on by her. If it wasn’t for those incredible tits I’d have been very disappointed. For the price, I won’t be returning in a rush, if at all.

Offline Hiratioblowmyhorn

She looks a size 4-6 in that mirror selfie in stockings ^

More like a size 10, maybe even a 12.

Online Moby Dick

Aw states £190/hr
£340 for 2hours.

She would need to be consistently top notch to justify that price

Online lewisjones23

I tried to set up a meeting with her last week, no response, was £160 p/h then

Offline samneil15

Aw states £190/hr
£340 for 2hours.

She would need to be consistently top notch to justify that price

She would also need to take it balls deep in the shitter for that kind of money and then swallow you dry. Madness