Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Amazon Colindale  (Read 1385 times)

52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Hankmoody

So very disappointed, after booking seemed far more straightforward than a lot of guys had previously experienced, I was really looking forward to seeing this much reviewed amazing body in the flesh.

Pre appointment I was awaiting directions but waited in an area I thought was roughly correct based on previous reviews. I waited and waited some more, sent another text to see what was happening and no reply, after 30 minutes of waiting I left, then 10 mins later I receive a text with the postcode.  Too late by then I’d headed home. I was due to be the first appointment of the day at 11am so no excuse for this poor time keeping and communication.

Offline Wozel

Sad to hear that, I’ve said this before, her maid is a fucking dick who does know what customer service is. I too have had to wait but not that long

Offline Hankmoody

Offline Hankmoody

Sad to hear that, I’ve said this before, her maid is a fucking dick who does know what customer service is. I too have had to wait but not that long

Yeah shame mate, I thought original comms were too good to be true.

Offline ali sugar

The maid is an absolute disgrace. Amy uses her as she does not want to speak to customers over the phone. Once you get in shes a real gem. Her service especially OWO & CIM is top Notch and that ass is out of this world !