Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: overnight tips  (Read 5329 times)

Berks Bloke 32

Hi Guys,
            I've booked an overnight with a girl I have seen a few times before, we are going out for dinner then back to my hotel. Any suggestions, tips, experiences that would help make this overnight a night to remember??

cheers chaps!

Tjkooker

Fuck her before she gets pissed!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise it could be a long sexless night.  :dash:

Offline Daffodil

My top-tip for overnights is not to do overnights  :hi:

Paying a prossie to eat and sleep?  :wacko:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Take some earplugs. She may look like an angel but might snore like a pig.

Hide your credit cards.

No matter how pissed you are, don't use the sink as a urinal.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:03:11 pm by Bangers and Gash »

Offline cleethorpe steamer

Fuck her before she gets pissed!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise it could be a long sexless night.  :dash:
fuck her before you get pissed...

Stealthshagger

Make sure you have Imodium, head ache tablets, bottles of water and don't order much booze. Headache/exploding butthole etc are common tactics/excuses. Bring plenty of lube and condoms. Also if she gets hammered, you don't want to be getting puke on yourself(I assume, though if you do I'm not judging. If you do , make sure it's not extra), so limit booze. Also, don't book an overnight with someone you haven't seen a fair few times.

Sailormack

Here's my advice.

Book a girl who you know will perform well for 10pm.

Book another girl for 12 noon the following day.

Go out at 7.30 solo.

Book a nice restaurant for 8. Eat some fine food and drink whatever you enjoy.

Meet the aforementioned girl at 10pm and as you have full belly and full balls, empty the latter with whichever method takes your fancy.

Go meet your friends afterwards for a nightcap and then enjoy a good night's sleep.

Rise at leisure the following morning end endulge in a luxurious breakfast and some chill out time.

Meet your 12 o'clock and work off the calories.

Still costs substantially less than the O/N and you don't need to listen to her snore or see her in the morning without her make-up  :scare:

Berks Bloke 32

I've seen thos one a few times before and she has already given me a 25% regulars discount on the overnight price. I hear you all on limiting the alcohol that is a definite! I am a night owl (ok insomniac) so no worries about me being up and raring to go all night, I just have to keep her awake long enough.

jimbobwood

I don't get this overnight business. Why pay her £100s to sleep. Spend a few hours with her and then sleep by yourself in peace. She might snore or fidget a lot in bed.

Offline xsw21

So overnights are really not recommended then???

I was hoping to do one in the future when I can afford it…

Berks Bloke 32

I've seen thos one a few times before and she has already given me a 25% regulars discount on the overnight price. I hear you all on limiting the alcohol that is a definite! I am a night owl (ok insomniac) so no worries about me being up and raring to go all night, I just have to keep her awake long enough.

lol, I like this comment, made me laugh!

the money not the issue, I have paid more for a few hours in a club in Vegas than I am paying for this girl's entire night

Offline smiths

I have no interest in them, up to others if they are though of course. If doing one at least punt with the WG beforehand for an hour or more so you know she is a good WG would be my advice and which i see the OP has done.

Far better in my view if wanting to do longer punts to do them in the daytime after agreeing a fee your comfortable with or going to a party if thats your bag.

vorian

Hi Guys,
            I've booked an overnight with a girl I have seen a few times before, we are going out for dinner then back to my hotel. Any suggestions, tips, experiences that would help make this overnight a night to remember??

cheers chaps!

I have not done overnights myself but have done plenty of all day sessions so can appreciate the advantages of longer booking.  I find it helpful to have a plan in your mind for the sort of activities you want to do. I quite like fucking in the shower or bath. Also a good chance to try the more messy games as the WG will be less bothered about hair/make up etc. I understand why some punters will say no point in paying a girl to sleep I get their point but also I can imagine it's nice to be woken up with a first class BJ.

Offline xsw21

When I think about an overnight, I’m imagining it to be all night sex, no sleep.

I’m being unrealistic right?

Offline smiths

When I think about an overnight, I’m imagining it to be all night sex, no sleep.

You would have to very carefully get confirmation that that is what will be on offer because some WGs want to sleep apparently, as do some punters at Overnighters. Personally if i was paying for such a punt i would sleep before it and after it, but not at it.

vorian

Most WG I know who do overnight expect at least four hours sleep and no one can pound away for 12 hours straight. Often a WG who doesn't mind longer booking would rather do a daytime as they won't have to mess around with things like child care etc.

Stealthshagger

Yes. I have done a few some time ago. One claimed to have the shits from 11pm, despite her using the bathroom without paper (I have several). So that was a con. One had a headache after two times and slept like a log ( she also farted a lot in her sleep and it smelt like half digested genocide remains).  Two were good but one of those was one I got on very well with and had seen many times (to the point we SMS normal stuff like friends and so on regularly and we have gone over on an hour booking by several hours, including one free overnight as we fell asleep in bed and had sex in the morning, just because). As I said, I had seen her many times by then and we got on very well. She also would have had a tiring trip that evening otherwise. It is not a normal outcome and as a result I don't really think overnights would work out enough of the time for me to say they're a good idea.  More often than not, you are paying her to sleep and have a headache. I now prefer evening punt then morning punt if the sausage needs a rub.

Offline xsw21

Well if it’s not all night fucking, then I don’t see the point of it. I have to agree with the rest of you, why pay someone to sleep. If I just wanted to sleep in the bed with someone, I would get a gf!

Longer day meets sound better to me…

Offline xsw21

no one can pound away for 12 hours straight

Haha you’re right there vorian, but I could easily manage 8hrs and cum a few times…

Offline smiths

Most WG I know who do overnight expect at least four hours sleep and no one can pound away for 12 hours straight. Often a WG who doesn't mind longer booking would rather do a daytime as they won't have to mess around with things like child care etc.

Maybe not 12 hours non-stop but punt, have a break, punt, have a break etc etc is what some might be able to do, i could do this with partners in my teens and 20s.

Online hendrix

I love overnights with regulars. They usually involve multiple girls, visits to sex/swingers clubs and very little sleep. You just have to get the right girls.

vorian

Haha you’re right there vorian, but I could easily manage 8hrs and cum a few times…

Your a far better man than me sir.  :lol:

Offline xsw21

Your a far better man than me sir.  :lol:

:lol: Nooooo, maybe younger, perhaps better looking, but not better   ;)

Offline seeker

Sailor mac has the right idea. :thumbsup:
Why would anyone want a prossie sleeping next to them  :unknown:
She'll be laughing in her sleep. :lol:

vorian

Sailor mac has the right idea. :thumbsup:
Why would anyone want a prossie sleeping next to them  :unknown:
She'll be laughing in her sleep. :lol:

I don't think the sleeping part is the attraction it the waking up that makes it intriguing.

Sailormack

I don't think the sleeping part is the attraction it the waking up that makes it intriguing.

With some of those crazy assed bitches, it'll be a bonus if you wake up at all  :scare:

vorian

With some of those crazy assed bitches, it'll be a bonus if you wake up at all  :scare:

I have heard stories that some do keep a knife under the pillow but on the whole I try to avoid the crazy ones overnighter or not.

Offline seeker

Never mind a knife , she might have a strap on  :scare:
And you wake up like this :scare:

Sailormack

Never mind a knife , she might have a strap on  :scare:
And you wake up like this :scare:

Or she straps you to the bed, and then Winston and Leroy appear out of the wardrobe  :scare:

Offline seeker

Must be a big fucking wardrobe  :lol:

timmyshorny

fuck her before you get pissed...

When I met the girl he's booking for the overnight she refused wine when I booked her and said she doesn't drink at all so he may be in luck.

Great you can afford an overnight, but I think I'd prefer seeing a girl in smaller doses. Good luck though mate!

Gigabyte

Only done one overnight, just plan it out with the girl. I would suggest a bit of play time, then go out for a meal, come back for some more play then get some shut eye (agree how much sleep she gets before the meet) then in the morning have a few hours of play before she goes. I tend not to consider the sleeping part thats incidental clearly, but it if you work out the actual time your shagging her the hourly rate is probably going to be cheaper than her normal hourly rate, its just all in one night. I had a great time and will be repeating it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

My top-tip for overnights is not to do overnights  :hi:

Paying a prossie to eat and sleep?  :wacko:

1000% Correct.   :hi:

Offline mattylondon

Hi Guys,

cheers chaps!

It's pointless me recommending not to waste your time booking overnights, as you've already booked one! It's your money, your choice, of course. A pity, as you should've made that post before booking one!  :D

I think you must always have it in the back of your mind that this is a business transaction, not a date. She is there for business purposes, not because she has any real life interest in you, so never forget that. I don't mean that in order to be a party pooper, I mean that so you adopt a business like approach too and make it pretty clear what your expectations are. For example, establishing the structure of the evening, night and morning, including how many times you expect to have sex and when.

It doesn't strike me as being the greatest idea, to indulge in food and drink before any action. The danger is that you may then lack the energy and/or she may come up with excuses such as 'feeling tired'. A common trick. Do not make the mistake of thinking you know her, just because you've seen her a few times. The same trick could still be played on you or she may indeed be genuinely tired, after some food and drink. So for a heavy outlay, you could end up subbing her for a meal and to sleep with you, whilst you lie there pissed off. And forget any sex in the morning with that scenario!

So just make sure that you set the correct expectations beforehand, then you can put that to the back of your mind and have fun. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 02:26:03 am by mattylondon »

Offline Convince Me

Will she be tired after a hards days work seeing Gods knows how many punters prior or will she arrive as fresh as a daisy? How many girls work solely nights?

If it's the waking up next to a girl, go for a day meet starting with lunch, punt, sleep & punt & you still get to wake up to good head, hopefully!

Berks Bloke 32

Thanks for all the tips and advice guys. As I say I have seen this girl a few times before and she has been reliable and very good value for money, I wouldn't book an overnight with a girl I hadn't seen several times before.

I had to laugh at the comment about knives under the pillow, I am sure it does happen but we are staying in my room at a 5* hotel, I don't think she will be stashing a switchblade under the pillow but I will double check and report back to you guys.

vorian

Thanks for all the tips and advice guys. As I say I have seen this girl a few times before and she has been reliable and very good value for money, I wouldn't book an overnight with a girl I hadn't seen several times before.

I had to laugh at the comment about knives under the pillow, I am sure it does happen but we are staying in my room at a 5* hotel, I don't think she will be stashing a switchblade under the pillow but I will double check and report back to you guys.

I hope you have an excellent punt and look forward to reading your review.

Offline Corus Boy

Don't be deterred by posts on the thread.

Some people hate the thought of overnights, others myself included, really enjoy them.  Just make sure you know the girl, talk over YOUR expectation with her, LISTEN to her expectations and then decide if you want to go ahead.

Yes you may see it as you are paying a girl to sleep and you are but there is something very enjoyable about cuddling up to a pretty lady and waking up to her in the morning.

Most of my overnights are based on Reverse Bookings from AW, bids on a low price and include dinner and breakfast.

So think hard and see if it fits what you want.

Online herbie007

Don't forget your toothbrush  ;)

Offline akauya

Never done an overnight and don't think I ever will. Apart from the fact that you will be paying her to eat and sleep the bit that annoys me is that most women (or at least most of the ones I've slept with) tend to switch on their internal central heating in bed and get too fucking hot to touch. Defeats the purpose of spooning if you are going to end up all hot and sweaty.

Echoing a few other comments make sure you know what is expected of her! The paying for the sleep part is fine if the rate reflects that i.e 4 hour price for 8 hours but sleep is expected for at least 4 of those hours.

One WG that seems to be fairly reasonable is HornyCharlotte External Link/Members Only who was reviewed https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13959.0 Will add though that I have not seen her but she's been on the hot list for a while

Seems to be a reasonable price for what you get although to get me anywhere near Liverpool she'd have to pay me!!

NOTHING beats waking up to a girl with your cock in her mouth.... bliss :thumbsup:

Obv. safety stuff but leave your valuables at home, pin protect your phone and only take one of your debit/credit cards with you. Preferably a throwaway.

Offline Corus Boy

Echoing a few other comments make sure you know what is expected of her! The paying for the sleep part is fine if the rate reflects that i.e 4 hour price for 8 hours but sleep is expected for at least 4 of those hours.

One WG that seems to be fairly reasonable is HornyCharlotte External Link/Members Only who was reviewed https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13959.0 Will add though that I have not seen her but she's been on the hot list for a while

Seems to be a reasonable price for what you get although to get me anywhere near Liverpool she'd have to pay me!!

NOTHING beats waking up to a girl with your cock in her mouth.... bliss :thumbsup:

Obv. safety stuff but leave your valuables at home, pin protect your phone and only take one of your debit/credit cards with you. Preferably a throwaway.

You've met Fei Fei?  :wackogirl:

Tony Montana

I've done several including the link above and I don't really consider it to be paying a girl to sleep.  If I am with her from 7pm to 9am there is about 5 hours before sleep and 2 hours in the morning that I'm paying for so £500 / 7 hours isn't a bad rate.

Offline munterhunter

Hi Guys,

cheers chaps!

Well it seems to me that you've pretty well got it covered. You're seeing someone on an overnight that you've seen a few times (obviously get on well with) and she's giving you a 25% discount.

It's your money if you want an overnight go for it!

I've done quite a few overnights over the years and never had a bad experience.

I don't have an issue with "paying a prossie to eat and sleep" because I've been eating & sleeping at the same time, nor have I had problems with snoring farting or headaches and if you choose to do an overnight with someone you've seen fairly regularly I suspect you won't either!

Offline berksboy

I have done some overnits for them to be any good make sure you have seen the girl lots (20 times +) and know for sure how many times she will fuck and how long she will sleep for . Make sure you pay a good price ( i have payed 25% of the AW price ) at that rate she can sleep. It can workout at a very good price per shag !

Rochdull lad

It's pointless me recommending not to waste your time booking overnights, as you've already booked one! It's your money, your choice, of course. A pity, as you should've made that post before booking one!  :D

I think you must always have it in the back of your mind that this is a business transaction, not a date. She is there for business purposes, not because she has any real life interest in you, so never forget that. I don't mean that in order to be a party pooper, I mean that so you adopt a business like approach too and make it pretty clear what your expectations are. For example, establishing the structure of the evening, night and morning, including how many times you expect to have sex and when.

It doesn't strike me as being the greatest idea, to indulge in food and drink before any action. The danger is that you may then lack the energy and/or she may come up with excuses such as 'feeling tired'. A common trick. Do not make the mistake of thinking you know her, just because you've seen her a few times. The same trick could still be played on you or she may indeed be genuinely tired, after some food and drink. So for a heavy outlay, you could end up subbing her for a meal and to sleep with you, whilst you lie there pissed off. And forget any sex in the morning with that scenario!

So just make sure that you set the correct expectations beforehand, then you can put that to the back of your mind and have fun.

That's a brillliant post, matty; imo.  As someone who used to be a fan of overnights [mainly because, as one who's lived on his own for 11 or 12 years, it was great to be in bed with a woman all night], I'm now a fan of the longer daytime booking where you don't pay her to sleep.