Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Still tempted by this almost certain fake/B&S, anyone tried Nikole10 ??  (Read 1353 times)

Offline mr man

I know I know think with my brain not my c*ck but I just cant help it  :diablo:

External Link/Members Only  Nikole10

Very little details on her profile, especially her like list. But the verification pic looks genuine enough and is the girl in the main profile pic, got the same nails on and same wallpaper in background. I've learned not to take too much notice of the alert up the top as quite a few genuine girls I've seen have or had this alert on their profile.

She looks like my type of girl, very similar looking to Kristen Stewart of twilight fame. I just know if/when I turn up it's unlikely it'll be her that answers. If it is her she'll probably speak no/little English. Hmmm I cant help being tempted. There's been a couple of other similar profiles in the past where I took a gamble and it paid off, the vast majority of my punts have been great but that's because I normally spend many hours on many evenings searching and vetting potentials but u have to take the odd risk once in a while don't you  :rolleyes:
She's probably too new for anyone here to have tried her but thought I'd try my luck. I've known of a few bait & switches in the area in the past.

If you've tried seeing her comment below. If I do try I'll leave a review. I've sent her an email asking a few questions. If I get no reply I wont, if the reply is decent'ish I may go for it but be prepared to walk when I get there. Maybe I'm hoping someone will talk me out of it or suggest a similar looking girl in the same'ish area  :cool: I'll have to make a back up plan for if I walk out.

Offline mr man

. .. . I've just noticed another girl External Link/Members Only with the same wallpaper in the background and she works for PremierVip group. I've seen another girl from this group (Isabella19) and had a good time so now I'm even more tempted. Damn I was hoping I'd talk myself out of it  :angry:

Offline punk

vorian

Go for it, yes it is not a rock solid profile but never know. Just be prepared to walk and have a plan B.

The first paragraph in the main box is a cut n' paste job - "....call MY anytime...".

Sounds dodgy to me, lads.

Avoid.

batista

I know I know think with my brain not my c*ck but I just cant help it  :diablo:

External Link/Members Only  Nikole10

Very little details on her profile, especially her like list. But the verification pic looks genuine enough and is the girl in the main profile pic, got the same nails on and same wallpaper in background. I've learned not to take too much notice of the alert up the top as quite a few genuine girls I've seen have or had this alert on their profile.

She looks like my type of girl, very similar looking to Kristen Stewart of twilight fame. I just know if/when I turn up it's unlikely it'll be her that answers. If it is her she'll probably speak no/little English. Hmmm I cant help being tempted. There's been a couple of other similar profiles in the past where I took a gamble and it paid off, the vast majority of my punts have been great but that's because I normally spend many hours on many evenings searching and vetting potentials but u have to take the odd risk once in a while don't you  :rolleyes:
She's probably too new for anyone here to have tried her but thought I'd try my luck. I've known of a few bait & switches in the area in the past.

If you've tried seeing her comment below. If I do try I'll leave a review. I've sent her an email asking a few questions. If I get no reply I wont, if the reply is decent'ish I may go for it but be prepared to walk when I get there. Maybe I'm hoping someone will talk me out of it or suggest a similar looking girl in the same'ish area  :cool: I'll have to make a back up plan for if I walk out.

Well mr man what's about your 10yrs experience in AW? You should have apply it here perhaps!

Offline mr man

Well mr man what's about your 10yrs experience in AW? You should have apply it here perhaps!

Well she's read my email but not replied so doubt I'll risk it. I'll keep her in my hotlist and wait for some reviews/feedback to appear. Shame, think she looks real cute in her verification pic.

Offline Steve2

Well she's read my email but not replied so doubt I'll risk it.

A stupid idea on my part BUT why not PHONE HER.

+447448976665

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I'd be more concerned by the choice of wallpaper and  carpet personally
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 08:22:00 am by Steve2 »

vorian

+447448976665

What constructive ideas at this time of day.  :D

Offline mr man

+447448976665

If I do ever phone its usually on the day I want to see a girl. Maybe I will sometime over the weekend. The fact she's ignored my email doesn't bode well tho