Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: mistress-rashma South East London  (Read 1289 times)

4 review(s) for Anita-Indian (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 5EasyGoingGuy

After Joining Seeking Arrangement earlier on in the year I thought my punting days were behind me however I had hit a dry spell about a month or so ago and woke up one Sunday morning and new I needed a quick fix and soon. So found myself back on Adultwork and I came across mistress-rashma who was at the time located about 5 minutes away offering everything for £100per hour I rang her number on her profile and she was available now so agreed a time and made my way to her place.

I must state she is as she appears in her profile and offers everything in her profile, my issue was with her that when I arrived there was a laptop on the bed I didn't give much thought but during our session I heard a noise come from the laptop only to realise she webcaming us together on Adultwork without my knowledge, she said no don't worry about it because it didn't show my face and tried to make out it wasn't an issue. To my shame when she put the laptop away I carried on with the session and made use of the full hour but with the benifit of hindsight I wish I had stormed out.

I did not put the booking through adultwork so was unable to leave negative feedback for her and was unable to access my old ukpunting account, I had put this behind me until todayas I come across her profile again today she is now working Kensington according to her profile

+447366589652 07366589652
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only