Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In search of a really good regular punt..Coventry  (Read 1833 times)

brandonpete

Some of you will have read my replies in the Forums and may know that at 65+ I've been punting for over 35 yrs..and like many others have had regular trusted W/gs who've now retired..In the early days it was Sabrina of Eagle St...then Helen of Broad St (Cov) ..Marie Earlsdon&Sewall Highway...Ann (Scot) Stoney Stanton Rd..then came the wonderful Sarah Milf of Radford Rd,Daimler green and Ryton..and lately BlowJob Princess..all of these had that special talent of getting 'mr Gristle'  to perform well and truly hard,even wearing a 'sleeping bag'.
As I've said all have retired and I've been checking out UKP reviews,visiting etc and really to no avail...I know we all take the piss out of people that ask that boring question "What's  xxx like"?..."Visiting xxx.any recommendations"...etc etc...and they've never reviewed a punt...but lads and SP's  I'm genuinely now looking for recommendations for a regular punt.
At my age penetration isn't the be all and end all..I'd prefer a W/g in Mid to late 30's...nice tits...who doesn't mind a little bit of non painful experimentation ...knows how to give a bloody good Hand job,not pulling at it like she's trying to give friction burns..likes a bit of chat..and who works from 09.00ish..and charges around 50/60 quid for 30mins or 80/100 for an hour.....there are several that fit all of the above,but Like Polish Kate they don't start till after 12-00 .or have poor English..or are rub and tug merchants...so your help would/will be brilliant...thanks in advance

Offline l1mpd1ck

I feel your pain.

Coventry has been dire for a while.  I could almost have written that myself. Was Sarah Milf Dee?
Knew several of the others.

Wish I had a recommendation for you.

brandonpete

Morning l1mpd1ck

I'm not sure mate...over the years she went under several names based around Sarah Jayne.....In Coventry there are, as you probably know, plenty of 'Dump and goers' and many Roms,also a good few 'tourers' with the rest being more than I want to pay,especially as I want to see them regularly.
So,as one of the lads on here puts "let the quest continue"!

Offline houseboot

So,as one of the lads on here puts "let the quest continue"!

AWOL since the 4th July

Offline l1mpd1ck

I'm not sure mate...over the years she went under several names based around Sarah Jayne.....
Sarah Jayne was last trading as Dee.  Quite plump but good fun.  Disappeared a few years ago

Offline nessie23

Just what I’m looking for too pete,all the best ones have retired which is a shame,
What makes it worse is there is no one near either which fits the bill !
I’m tempted to go and see debbie again it’s just that single bed which puts me off !
Good luck in your search mate. :thumbsup:

Offline nessie23

Sarah Jayne was last trading as Dee

I don’t think this is the milf Sara-Jayne that pete was on about,as I’d never known her as this and I saw her at least a dozen times before she retired and went into promoting music events!  :hi:

Offline Thompsonjohn

Afternoon,

I’d go with pleasure bunny, she is based in Coventry, she can be a little hit and miss however she has lost her previous commitments so looks like she will be around a little more now.

She gives amazing bjs so I wouid highly recommend.

brandonpete

Thompsonjohn...do you mean PleasureBunny that Surfman has put then link up for?...because £100 for 30mins her BJ would have to be majorly world class!  :wackogirl:

Offline saf1976

In terms of someone who is in the area most the year rather than a tourer, i'd recommend Kate_43

External Link/Members Only

The one thing that may be a problem is that she is nearer 50 than late 30's, but she is in great nick for her age.

Her oral is amazing and it lasts for ages, so even if penetration isn't the be all and end all, she would more than make up for it with oral and her hands.

brandonpete

Saf1976...cheers bud...check her reviews and it looks like she's a must see,when she comes back on line...ta!

Offline Thompsonjohn

The above link is correct however she does 15 minutes for 45 quid so not bad but the bj was amazing. Hopefully she will get an In call place soon.

Offline Southboy

Sarah Windsor is in Coventry often.
Amazing legs that look great in her trademark stockings and an incredible fuck.
U wont go wrong of if i see her

Offline BlueRock

Coventry is bloody awful. Get the odd good tourer
BritishCherry21 was OK but is after raising money fast so she will bareback for the right money. Shame as was alright

SexyBritCrystal34 is not much cop at all. For the price shit service. Pics are flattering not reality