Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ALICIA@LATINA Maidenhead puffy tits!  (Read 822 times)

2 review(s) for BEAUTY@ALICE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tsuk

Saw Alicia a few days ago for 30 mins / £70

External Link/Members Only

Location - flats above sainsbury in Maidenhead town centre, easy parking at the shop then a 2 min walk to the flats.  ATM next to entrance to flats also. Pretty clean and a safe place.

The girl - 7/10 The pics in her profile are accurate. For me her body was ideal, she has small to medium size perky “puffy” nipple boobs, a big soft and perfect shaped bum, and nice legs. She does have a bit of a belly.  I’d guess her age around 25. She had very little make up on and facially her pic is current.

The meet - 8/10 was offered a shower and clean fresh towel, plenty of toiletries and mouth wash.  Alicia is a smoker and tasted very strong.  We kissed a while, and she started of with a very light HJ which was really good, then dropped to her knees and gave a similarly gentle and sensual BJ which, kept using her hands, and got pretty sloppy.  Next we moved to the bed & I went down on her which she seemed to like, she was very fresh, clean, and shaved smooth. Next we tried a variety of positions, for me the best was her on top so I could watch those perky tits bounce around, and then we moved to doggy, her butt is awesome from behind and almost made me cum just watching it bounce and I hit her hard from behind.  I finished on her tits which she was fine with and didn’t jump to wipe before I was finished which I hate when they do that!

Summary - for me 8/10. I think after a few visits she’d be a great girl to enjoy an hour or two with.