Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi Divine, Nantwich  (Read 2791 times)

12 review(s) for DemiDivine (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Boristheboy

External Link/Members Only

With work taking me in the direction of Nantwich a few weeks ago, I decided to try an hour with Demi, since she has some good reviews on here.
Communication: easy and efficient, first by AW message then text. Her place wasn't hard to find.
Appearance: She looks very much like her photos show, her age being accurate at mid to late forties. She seemed pleasant enough (to start with...)
The punt itself: I don't know what exactly it was, but I got an unexpectedly negative vibe off Demi. I didn't ask her to do anything unusual, but everything I did ask seemed to be treated as a chore. Several times she was making a sort or reluctant sigh or huffing sound, as if something wasn't right and I should have known what. Maybe I am just not good at picking up on signals?
Whatever it was, she showed no signs of enjoying me licking her pussy, or giving me covered oral, or the actual sex itself, and consequently I didn't really enjoy it either. She is skilled at the physical side of stimulation, so I did come, but it felt unsatisfying.
Would I return? No.
I did consider whether I should rate this as neutral or negative, but since I think a WG should be able to mask her annoyance with a crap punter like she made me feel I was, I went for negative.

Demi Divine

External Link/Members Only

With work taking me in the direction of Nantwich a few weeks ago, I decided to try an hour with Demi, since she has some good reviews on here.
Communication: easy and efficient, first by AW message then text. Her place wasn't hard to find.
Appearance: She looks very much like her photos show, her age being accurate at mid to late forties. She seemed pleasant enough (to start with...)
The punt itself: I don't know what exactly it was, but I got an unexpectedly negative vibe off Demi. I didn't ask her to do anything unusual, but everything I did ask seemed to be treated as a chore. Several times she was making a sort or reluctant sigh or huffing sound, as if something wasn't right and I should have known what. Maybe I am just not good at picking up on signals?
Whatever it was, she showed no signs of enjoying me licking her pussy, or giving me covered oral, or the actual sex itself, and consequently I didn't really enjoy it either. She is skilled at the physical side of stimulation, so I did come, but it felt unsatisfying.
Would I return? No.
I did consider whether I should rate this as neutral or negative, but since I think a WG should be able to mask her annoyance with a crap punter like she made me feel I was, I went for negative.

Hi BTB i have not been on here for a while now ,  hence my late response. I was somewhat  surprised to see a negative on the experience based upon what looks  like I didnt enjoy myself/didn't make enough noise perhaps? Or did  i read that incorrectly?  I've always enjoyed  oral both ways  so not sure why you would think otherwise? I know I don't over exaggerate  the 'oohs and ahhs' or the 'oh my gods' but I'm never that quiet 😄. I know some days I have to be quiet due to my neighbour being on nights. I can hear her on her phone so may of been conscious of that?. That is all I think of? Don't recall ever sighing in sessions? My idea of a crap punter is someone who is unhygeinic and rough/aggressive and I haven't had one of them for years so all I can do is apologise if you felt that way . Points taken on board and noted.