Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessicaxbabyx - Manchester  (Read 2143 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Stevie787878

Incall at Jessica’s flat near the city centre

Great comms the day before and on the day made it very easy to find and there was on street metered parking right outside.

Once inside the gates was buzzed in and directed up to a nice clean apartment which Jessica lives in, so it was all action in one designated room which was perfect for the action.

Physical   

Couldn’t believe my eyes when Jessica opened the door, stunning body, fairly tall in her heels and far prettier than I expected!

Dressed as requested in hold up crotch less tights and no bra with her lovely pert breasts out.

Personality   

Bubbly, friendly, chatty and very welcoming and did exactly what I’d asked and constantly made sure I was having fun

Services   

Toy show, sex in various positions and come on chest

About the Meeting

Walked in after I’d been directed up, asked for a shower and I was given clean towel and shown how to work the shower

Once I got out Jessica was ready on the bed and asked again what I wanted. I’d asked for a toy show and she played with a pink vibrator followed by a large double ended stretching her shaven pussy.

I sat at the foot of the bed wanking and after a few minutes slipped On a rubber and replaced the dildo with my hard cock, fucking in mish followed by Jessica standing by the mirror as I fucked her from behind admiring her back tattoo. She was vocal in a good way throughout and we had good chat as I was fucking her.

Back onto the bed and fucked her doggy as hard as I could as she pushed her arse back into me, we worked up a sweat on a cold afternoon!

Eventually pulled out and off with the rubber and shot a big load on her pert tits. Clean up, offered another shower and loads of chat about all sorts of things.

No clock watching but we just about hit the time.

I will be back regularly as Jessica is gorgeous and has a great attitude and an even better body.

Also she gave me a glimpse of a huge dildo collection in her bottom drawer that are purely for use on the guy, I definitely need to build up the courage for that!

No kissing, fingering or oral on her but that’s fine with me and she was open about sharing the flat with hubby but he knows what she does.

External Link/Members Only

Great way to spend a Friday afternoon!

Offline yorkieyorkie

Sooo wanna see her but no kissing means no booking. Just struggle to stay rock hard with no kissing.

Offline Kool Keef

Sooo wanna see her but no kissing means no booking. Just struggle to stay rock hard with no kissing.

+1

Online lewisjones23

she’ll rim you in to next week if thats your thing though?

Offline yorkieyorkie

she’ll rim you in to next week if thats your thing though?

Haha

I’ve said it before but it’s crazy how a WG will do rimming but not kiss. I mean it’s hilarious if you think about it  :sarcastic:

Online lewisjones23

Haha

I’ve said it before but it’s crazy how a WG will do rimming but not kiss. I mean it’s hilarious if you think about it  :sarcastic:

If I was her husband then I don’t think I’d be able to accept that

Much rather my wife kissed someone than rimmed them if I were married to a WG

Offline yorkieyorkie

If I was her husband then I don’t think I’d be able to accept that

Much rather my wife kissed someone than rimmed them if I were married to a WG

Oh is that the reason she doesn’t kiss?

I fully agree with your second sentence.

Offline jessica123

• Service Provider
Popular query this one ha!

So its the emotion, not the service!
Kissing can be washed away, just as rimming can by a good scrub of the teeth and some mouthwash
But i find kissing more emotional that licking someones arsehole! Personal choice.

I have a few other things i dont do, i dont get on top, but you can fuck me any other way? Also strange? Or just a personal choice.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 06:33:41 pm by jessica123 »

Offline Kool Keef

Kissing can be washed away, just as rimming can by a good scrub of the teeth and some mouthwash
But i find kissing more emotional that licking someones arsehole! Personal choice.

I have a few other things i dont do, i dont get on top, but you can fuck me any other way? Also strange? Or just a personal choice.  :thumbsup:

I agree kissing is intimate, if I was your husband, I wouldn't want you to do it with anyone else either, then again I wouldn't want my wife doing ANYTHING with anyone else!
Different strokes & all that.

Offline jessica123

• Service Provider
Exactly, Each to their own
-And im very happy with my life and all the decisions made, as is my Husband :)

Anyway leave you to it now from there!
Just wanted to clear that up  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 06:57:44 pm by jessica123 »

Offline yorkieyorkie

Oh wow. So you don’t ride either.

Appreciate the honesty but that’s me definitely out.

Offline jessica123

• Service Provider
It depends on that on the time of day
I have a bad back - morning, early afternoon  tends to be the best time to catch me if that’s a specific thing you want! But as said I do most other positions!

I cater to much as I can within my comfort zone
Completely understandable if it’s not everyone’s cup of tea! There’s plenty more out there who do everything you want :)

Anyway- I said my piece I’m off

Happy punting!

Offline montypython

'I dont get on top'
"It depends on the time of day because of a bad back'

What a load of bollocks!

Too many dont's and lies with this one.

Offline danhairlover72

From my personal experience,I tried to meet her ,a year or so back,she was extremely rude and inpatient(by text),so didn't met,a few month later I tried again ,I thought maybe she had a bad day ....,but guess what ,exactly the same bad attitude.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 09:22:34 am by danhairlover72 »

Offline jessica123

• Service Provider

I didn’t come on here to argue I came to explain why I don’t do certain things

I’m one of the most honest women about my services. It’s all over my profile that I don’t do things
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 09:49:47 am by jessica123 »

Offline OakTree

'I dont get on top'
"It depends on the time of day because of a bad back'

What a load of bollocks!

Too many dont's and lies with this one.

I thought she seems quite candid. You know exactly what you’re going to get. She’s not for me but at least I know beforehand instead of turning up and finding out after I’ve handed over the dosh.

Mikeyboy88

I had her on my hotlist but checked her profile as I’d missed the no kissing and no RO - two essential things for me. I think from what I’ve read though she’s very attractive and services being limited doesn’t tend to put most people off.

Offline Kool Keef

I thought she seems quite candid. You know exactly what you’re going to get. She’s not for me but at least I know beforehand instead of turning up and finding out after I’ve handed over the dosh.

+1