Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any nice Leicester parlour girls?  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Charliehutton

The galleries of the 3 main Leicester massage parlours make pretty dismal viewing, with very little that looks remotely tempting;

External Link/Members Only

Some of the girls don't have photo profiles at all, some feature something like a meaningless picture of a bare arse, and the rest seem to have used some lousy photographers.

Yet Lacy, at Ladybirds, is a gorgeous girl who's been the subject of a number of positive reviews, and even her photos don't do her justice.

So I just wonder if there are other 'hidden gems' out there. Perhaps someone has called in to one of these places on spec and discovered a girl much nicer than her photos suggest, or one who doesn't have a photo profile at all.

Surely there must be more than one desirable parlour girl in the whole city? Any input would be much appreciated.

Offline RogerBoner

Gallery | Spangles Nottingham External Link/Members Only
Ladybirds Massage - , Offering Massage Services In Leicester External Link/Members Only
Cheers Charliehutton  :drinks:
Lacey also  works as Ashley at Spangles in Nottingham. She's very sexy and gorgeous.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Elise at xlounge is super hot and a nice girl as well.

Offline simon07

10 years ago, they had hot gals. Now not so much. Mostly older ladies and MilFs in their 40s?
At least they do not photoshop like the Chinese Vivastreets.

Offline Charliehutton

Elise at xlounge is super hot and a nice girl as well.

Nice one, HdB; that's exactly the kind of information we need.

Offline ZeroCount

What's the pricing structure like in Ladybirds? Is it best to book or just drop in, and if you do the latter do you get a line-up?

Offline Formicahunt

I've never had a bad experience at X Lounge but Elise and Scarlett are stand outs in terms of looks.

Offline Hotdogboy88

What's the pricing structure like in Ladybirds? Is it best to book or just drop in, and if you do the latter do you get a line-up?

It’s £12 on the door and then you get a line up of available girls. Not been there for a while since Louisa left if she returns which they say she is after xmas I’ll be straight back.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Sorry forgot to say prices the n range from £30 upwards in the rooms depending on what you want and probably depending on the girl as well.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Are we classing the place on fosse road as a parlour. It’s very hit and miss in there but they have had a few gems over the years. I highly recommend Lucy from there. Should write a review up about her.

Offline jc1971

I reviewed Lucy a month or so ago.
Excellent service.
Suggest the place on Fosse Rd has had more than its share of gems over the years.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 07:55:35 pm by jc1971 »

Offline simon07

I went into La Dolce Vita today on Narborough Road South and the receptionist seemed an uninterested size 14 EE lady. 2 gals working, one a blond size 10-12 EE completely uninterested and yawning. Then a black haired EE size 12-14 wearing a bikini who said hi and started talking to the other gal and ignored me. You what guys, I walked!

Offline Charliehutton

I went into La Dolce Vita today on Narborough Road South and the receptionist seemed an uninterested size 14 EE lady. 2 gals working, one a blond size 10-12 EE completely uninterested and yawning. Then a black haired EE size 12-14 wearing a bikini who said hi and started talking to the other gal and ignored me. You what guys, I walked!

Simon, I poked my head round the door last year, and I didn't walk....I shot off like a scalded cat. I would advise anyone not to touch this place with a bargepole.