Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xRamonax - Swansea  (Read 1264 times)

4 review(s) for xRamonax (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline Gregg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not my usual type. Don't usually go for 'milfs', but due to lack of last min options, decided to make a booking.

Flat near the stadium. Same flat used by another Swansea regular.

Cost
£70 h/hr

Comms:
Great. Quick replies to texts.

Appearance:
40+ milf. Very well presented. Dressed very sexy. Massive tits! I wasn't expecting her to look like the pics but was pleasantly surprised. A stunner back in the day I think. Shes not a small lady but this is clear from the pics so no surprises there. 

Personality:
Very friendly and holds a good conversation. No fake smiles or struggling conversations. Genuine nice lady.

Meeting:
Arranged on the day and was parked up within an hour of the first text. Received flat no and made my way up. Door opened as I got to the corridor so no lingering by the door which I always appreciate. Well presented, sexy lady on the other side who welcomed me with a hug. Made our way to the bed room where paperwork was sorted and was asked to undress and lay face down to receive a massage. She left the room to allow me to undress.

She soon returned and unleashed those huge boobs! Asked if i wanted oil which I accepted. Back massage was nice. Kept ensuring I was happy with the pressure. The best bit was her tits and hair brushing my back as she stretched over to reach my shoulders. I did ask if she did body to body, as I wanted those tits to rub against me all over but unfortunately its not part of her service. Felt the massage lasted a little too long but soon had the instruction to turn over.

My first chance to get my hands on her tits while she started to work on the old boy. My hands were all over her tits and arse. Condom on and she started covered oral. Didn't enquire about OWO but read on her profile later that it was on offer which was a slight disappointment. Not particularly deep or fast but enjoyable. She then climbed on top to start a slow and sensual cowgirl. I prefer a faster action but I kinda flowed with the mood. But the big plus with this was having those tits in my face. I loved sucking and licking them all over and burring my face. some light closed mouth kissing also. I was enjoying so much I almost forgot my cock was inside her!

I needed to pick up the pace and requested doggy where I pounded her for a few mins before finishing. She cleaned me up and I got dressed while having another great cheat. So easy to talk to. I was then on my way after another little hug and kiss at the door.

Would I return:
I would. Maybe not as a first choice but a solid back up definitely. A little mechanical in service but those tits and the fact shes a really nice lady made this a good booking.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Glad you enjoyed Gregg. As did I.

I'd agree with you. Probably not a first choice SP. But a good back-up option

Cherrylicker

I must say I had a very pleasurable hour with her....a very sexy milf with amazing breasts. I don't normally book foreign girls but this Polish milf was a bit special.