Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa Haze - Poplar DLR  (Read 816 times)

6 review(s) for MELISSA HAZE (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5254764) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline robboflam

Shame there isnt a Rating option called Negative x 2....as thats what is was !
External Link/Members Only

Comms - answered phone and spoke english...good start. Prompt txt with postcode so agreed time and headed to DLR stop.
Venue - 5 mins walk from DLR. Nice private block of apartments (i saw someone in the same room before...dont recall who though!)
Arrival - bit of secret squirrel with actual number, there is a security gate to get past first, then told not to use the door buzzer but to ring and she would open.
Deed - Opened door with usual "hide behind the door" trick. The brain should have said "walk" but as this was the last of 8 calls to try and arrange something, the little head was ruling the big head. Unflattering tracksuit on, zero attempt to look vaguely sexy, socks and those slip on slippers with the furry band.
Agreed on £60 for 30 mins. I had planned to do the anal option for £20 more but didnt fancy that idea once i'd arrived. Onto bed, her fully clothed, offered OWO but opted for OW and on with rubber before even touching it....floppy as it was. Sucked it into a bit of life, pretty average and all very "tip of penis". Got her to remove shirt and bra to reveal her best asset...nice boobs. However touch only, not licking/kissing. Went to kiss her, no - cant do that as i have an issue with my teeth (huh !?!)
Bored of the sucking, no kissing, no boob play so thought (5 mins in) may as well get this over with (i nearly just left to be honest). Grudgingly she took her trousers and knickers off and got on top. Pretty feeble jiggling around, and looked at me as if to say "god you are the scum of the earth"...almost a snarled look on her face (didnt help that i didnt find her attractive...so yes, why didnt i walk !!). Decided to get her on her back and just go for it, then asked to flip into doggy and she refused, no reason just "no". So banged away as fast as i could while looking anywhere other than at her, pretending (in my head) she was a girl from the office. Did the deed, bit of a wipe up, and i was gone

Thought i had already had my worst punt of 2018 but this might have just topped it. AVOID gents.

Slightly delayed post as have been out the country.

Online JayEZ2K

Sorry for the shite punt. She just racked up two negatives, fast, and seems to have dropped services down to shit levels. Previous profile: External Link/Members Only

Offline Lelouch

From your description sounds like she is in the same stable as busty Pamela, who provides an equally atrocious service and levels of disdain. I do wonder why they bother if they hate it so much, can't get much repeat business.

Offline JackJones

Thanks for the review OP. Saved me a few quid as I almost saw her tonight.  :hi: