Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chantelle  (Read 1192 times)

2 review(s) for CHANTELLE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jack_paradise

Saw Chantelle earlier this week:

External Link/Members Only

She works from a house in Henbury with another girl (although suggested that they don't get on). It's a residential area so feels a little exposed, however entry is through a porch with the first door left open so you're not hanging around outside waiting to get in.

Answered the door in stockings and heels. Nice first impression, cute smile. Led upstairs (lovely view of her bum) to the bedroom which is pretty minimal. Handed the money over and the clothes came off but unlike previous posts the stockings stayed on.

I opted for half an hour. Quick strip off. On the bed. Bit of fondling and kissing although not DFK. Very nice OWO with a mirror at the end of the room if you like to watch.

She's quiet and seems shy. English is fine. Admits to being 33 and having two kids but lovely body. Seemed enthusiastic and certainly enjoyed reverse oral but a little submissive, at one point said "I don't know what to do now" and needed a little prod to get to the next level.

Sex itself was standard. Asked where I wanted her and responded to a few positions. Had a little chat afterwards and she seems very sweet. Keen to make conversation.

Overall... Recommend? Yes. Would I return? No. Nice girl. Nice figure. Nice bum. Nice stockings. Not hurried. However, felt a little like a parlour punt.

Chinadoll

good review. Pretty much same thing as my punt just without the stockings. Maybe it become very routine for them.

She not Filthy but as mentioned 'Nice girl. Nice figure. Nice bum. Nice stockings. Not hurried.' Why wouldn't you go back? What more would you want from a WG?

Offline ladiesman020

A house of sin in henbury lool I used to live there by the henbury inn
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac