Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Very Nearly Caught - Going To Give Up!  (Read 8720 times)

Roland D Hay

That's freaky - I have used exactly same ploy with the  diesel!!!

Blackburnian

Great minds...

DaveMugabe

That's freaky - I have used exactly same ploy with the  diesel!!!

Blackburnian
Not really- an obvioous alternative smell that would mask anything.  Problem is if your car is petrol...... :D

Offline Crazydave

Long time lurker. First time poster. I had to register just to say that this is the funniest thread I've read on any forum in ages. I still keep chuckling about it as I'm going about my day and people are starting to look at me funny.   :lol:

To the OP - Carry on punting like a fucking loon. Just remember to keep us updated!  :thumbsup:

Roland D Hay

Not really- an obvioous alternative smell that would mask anything.  Problem is if your car is petrol...... :D

If your car is petrol then the only alternative I can think of is shitting your pants which I think the OP could have achieved with the gentlest of pushes.

DaveMugabe

If your car is petrol then the only alternative I can think of is shitting your pants which I think the OP could have achieved with the gentlest of pushes.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(wish I had posted that!!)

Offline blackburnian

Ah petrol is simples , still spill diesel on yourself, the cover story is you picked the wrong nozzle only realised at the last second as it spat the diesel out because the diesel nozzle was too big to fit in the fuel filler .
Also blame stress/ tiredness for being a prick and trying to fill up with the wrong fuel.

Blackburnian

k

It could have been worse.  A few weeks down the line you could be watching Police5 (is it still called that?) with your GF (is she still...?, no I won't go down that road) and they say:-

"We'd like some help with a case in <PeteDraper's Locality>.  I'd like you to cast your mind back to <the date of Pete's Punt>.  A robbery took place at <such and such a warehouse> where several pallets of cheap perfume were stolen.  In their haste the robbers broke quite a few bottles making their escape.  If you saw anything, or <big grin from the presenter> smelt anything suspicious that night then give us a call.  Maybe your partner went out that evening with some excuse about getting some beer from a supermarket, then came back and immediately had a shower.  Perhaps he is sitting next to you right now, and perhaps he is uncharacteristically nervous as you sit watching this programme.  Give us a ring, you know the number, so that we can rule him out of our investigation."

Offline webpunter

Am relatively new to UKP.  What a great forum.  Not a post in connection with Very Nearly Caught, but a general comment - not specific to a WG so considered OK to post etc.  You get:

1/ an accurate balance to AW reviews [although the fake ones are quite easy to spot - especially when flagged under scams etc]
and
2/ whilst finding out this info then there are some hilarious stories & comments, along the way.  So far we have - in addition to the original story:

- woolies pick & mix
- the merits of diesel v petrol in covering up perfume
- not getting reported to crime watch
- making sure that the missus / GF doesn't find out that her OH is shagging someone half her age

Apologies if i've missed anything out per the points in '2' above

Priceless...