Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mariann - Harrow  (Read 7076 times)

13 review(s) for mariann (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline akauya

Mariann, a belated review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Mariann some time ago, as she has been reviewed many times I didn't bother doing a review at the time but as the conversation on fake tits came up quite a lot recently and I mentioned her I decided to do a review anyway.

Comms: All by text and good enough to make a booking. I booked early in the day for a late in the day appointment (can't remember if it was 8 or 9pm) as I was going to be busy all day and didn't want to book any earlier.

Meeting: I arrived to Harrow and texted I was there expecting further messages with the right address but she took a while to reply. I began to get worried. Texted again and finally she replied saying she had cancelled me as I hadn't contacted her all day since the booking. Well I did confirm earlier in the day and I didn't realise that I had to confirm again. But anyway, I told her I was by the Harrow hotel (can't remember the name) . She said OK wait a few minutes I'm coming. I waited and she turned up with a small bag of groceries. Looked like she had shut up shop and gone shopping.

Looks: As previously reported, she is the girl in the pics. Pretty face, a comfortable size 12 I'd say maybe slightly fuller than her pics, very friendly. The reason I mentioned her in other threads is that her tits are probably the best fake ones I've seen. They looked and felt very real. So much so that I believed they were real even after playing with them for a while. It was only when I saw the faint scars under her tits that I realised they were fake.

Anyway, the punt was a vanilla affair, got my two pops, different positions, OWO, light kissing on the lips (my choice) and I was happy with that. It had been a long day, took me ages to get there, had a lovely girl sucking my cock and fucking me - so I was happy. The only negative of the meeting was that there was no option of a third pop. She said two was her limit which I hadn't seen on her profile or read in previous reports. Now I don't know if I'd been able to go for a third pop as I remember being very tired that day and I was a late appointment... but the refusal always gives you a negative feeling. So I opted to go for another blow job, lie in bed and enjoy the experience for a few minutes longer. Nice.

What does bring her from neutral to positive (just) is that she did get in the shower with me, and as some of you may have noticed I do love my assisted showers. So good points for that.

It would be interesting to hear if anyone else has seen her and whether they noticed she has fake boobs too, and how well they have been done.

Offline Steve2

Probably the best I have ever seen. As you say, only the slight scars give it away

3 pops in an hr mate????

You ARE the man

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline akauya

Probably the best I have ever seen. As you say, only the slight scars give it away

3 pops in an hr mate????

You ARE the man

I wish I had but I don't think I'd been able to, not anymore anyway.  I was greedy and trying to relive former glories. I have decided that two pops an hour is most I can manage now. Last time I did three was with Madlin Moon but that left me absolutely shattered. I needed a couple of hours to recover afterwards.

Mrfixit

Saw her earlier today , Great tits , did not in any way feel or look enhanced.  :thumbsup:

LL

Last time I did three was with Madlin Moon but that left me absolutely shattered. I needed a couple of hours to recover afterwards.
And your balls probably ached liked you'd been kicked in 'em  :hi:
Haha, cheers for the review mate.  She's still on my hotlist - one of them anyway - fairly near the top of the "blondes" hotlist.

Offline ddfun

I met Mariann last around spring and I hadnt noticed they were fake at all so they must have been an amazing job, felt and looked very real to me.......perhaps they werent done then ........I thought her service was excellent myself but everyone has their preferences. Just havent managed to get a booking with her on another occasion....not from not trying.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 11:00:04 pm by ddfun »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Good review, she looks worth thinking about.
One thing - is she Brit, EE or what? I can't see an indication on her profile..

Dog

I saw her at the weekend and she is EE.

jimbobwood

Hungarian. I saw her over a year a go. Thought she was good, it was only my second punt. I didn't notice her tits were fake.

whiterussian

3 pops in an hr mate????

You ARE the man

(Not knowing Steve personally), my 'impression' is that he usually has a different girl on the end of his cock most days.  To say this girl is the best he has ever seen will have punters travelling a bit further than usual. imo :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

She IS very good but I was referring to her enhanced boobs :)

They are amongst the very best I have seen

whiterussian

ah, ;) sorry Steve i thought you were naming your number 1 girl.

Offline Steve2

ah, ;) sorry Steve i thought you were naming your number 1 girl.

Number 1 is in the HA postcode too and has been well documented on here

Offline Luke

its time for you to let go of the suspense and find a new no 1

Offline Steve2

its time for you to let go of the suspense and find a new no 1

I am very happy with the one I have BUT if you have any recommendations, I am all ears

Offline Luke

Cant recommend as I havent seen her but she looks amazing,
External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Just arrived but been here for a year

Called Vanessa but feedback for Carrie

I think the profile may have been passed on

password02

Yes several mentions of carrie on the AW reviews - thats why its always a good idea that if you do leave FB on a AW girl then always mention the name in the review. Makes it more difficult for B+S and also when they change or swop their AW profiles

Offline riker

Re: Mariann: Breasts are definitely fake, I mentioned this in my review some time ago. Wonderful girl, but i do wish she was smaller. Think she went back home today  :(

james_irish

all of a sudden her profile pics are gone....

Online Bartolomeo

she does that when she leaves the country, they reappear when shes back

james_irish

london

Looks like she spent all the money and back to work again

Offline Steve2

Just arrived but been here for a year

Called Vanessa but feedback for Carrie

I think the profile may have been passed on

And passed on again. Now Niky. one to avoid methinks

Offline Steve2

jimbobwood

She is back! Fancy a punt tomorrow evening and I have Mariann as plan B. Nicole Vanilla is Plan A, but she has been very busy. Has anyone seen Mariann over the last few days, is she still good?

Offline Luke

i think she is jaded and I would only venture out there if you were looking for a very vanilla experience

joseph26

I had a one hour session with Mariann in May and I have to say it was great. I found her to be horny as hell and really passionate. There was a lot of DFK and she actually give a really nice OWO. What I found a real turn on was as she was in the middle of giving me a blowjob she just suddenly stopped to pop a condom on me you could see in her eyes she was craving for it as she was also biting her top lip as well. She got on top of me and that's when I had the best cow girl experience of my life  :yahoo: She was riding me up and down at a real fast pace whilst also nibbling my ear and kissing my neck. She was really wet and the session was seriously intense so much so I just couldn't hold it any longer and shamefully I came in like 4 minutes.

When I returned from cleaning myself up she invited me onto the bed and we kissed some more. When I was ready for round two we did missionary and a little doggie before she offered CIM. Unfortunately the tank was empty which was unusual for me so I didn't manage a second pop.

Anyhow I would say it was a positive session and I thoroughly enjoyed it but I reckon it would have been even better if I didn't pop so prematurely  :(