Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall in Ashford  (Read 4460 times)

Offline dmerc

Hi
Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks

Offline latecomer

Welcome to the Forum.  I did a quick search on External Link/Members Only for females around Ashford doing outcalls who'd logged in over the last week and got 40 matches.

Offline dmerc

Thanks latecomer. I've had numerous searches but wondered if anyone had any particular recommendations.

Offline dmerc

I was thinking along these lines:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ( i know she is only infall but could be worth a go... )
or
Anyone got any opinions on these?
Thanks

Gigabyte

Well you could try

External Link/Members Only

I need complete my review on her and it will be positive. She covers Kent, still new to this she tells me but is game for pretty much anything and enjoys her job. Did everything on her likes list that I asked her to. Only downside is that her "driver" rings in to give her the 10 minutes to go call which can be a bit off putting as it sort of spoils it to know that the clock is ticking. 

Joe Blob

or
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ( i know she is only infall but could be worth a go... )
or
Thanks
Miss Brands Hatch has bad reviews on the Punting in Kent site, apparently service has gone downhill recently and weight gone uphill.
Miss Muffin only offers a vanilla service, but looks good if you're happy with that. Both she and Honeyminx seem OK, but both will have a bit of travelling to get to Ashford. (I know they have it listed)

Offline dmerc

Thanks guys, appreciate your knowledge. I think it will either be Honeyminx or Luciouslips.
I'll do a review when I return.

Gigabyte

I am slowly working my way through the girls in Kent. I haven't got to them yet so can't comment. If you try one put a review up, there don't seem to be as many reviews in Kent as in some areas (MK seems to have a large number of reviews for instance)

Offline mattylondon

Miss Brands Hatch has bad reviews on the Punting in Kent site, apparently service has gone downhill recently and weight gone uphill.
Miss Muffin only offers a vanilla service, but looks good if you're happy with that. Both she and Honeyminx seem OK, but both will have a bit of travelling to get to Ashford. (I know they have it listed)
That's very interesting Joe. Miss Brands Hatch used to offer what I considered to be the best blow job in Kent. She was also a pretty decent fuck. I haven't punted her for quite some time and when I did, she was a slim size 10. This was also prior to her boob job. I originally saw her when she was a size 14 and she put the weight loss down to giving up the booze! 

I wonder if the weight gain coincides with a new partner on the scene or booze? She may even have become jaded. She has been around for a long time. A sure sign of that is a slacking off in service.

To the OP, I'd say that if you're after a great blow job, I'd recommend her for a 15 minute suck and fuck quickie or her advertised offer of £50 for 30 minutes. However, if there's a pattern to her poor reviews elsewhere, it may be better to avoid?   :unknown:

Offline mattylondon

or
or
Thanks

Miss Brands Hatch - See my reply to Joe Blobb

Honeyminx - is my standout choice. It's hard to argue with £80 for 1 hour and she looks good .

Miss Muffin - an inferior option to Honeyminx. Older, more expensive and doesn't look as good.

luciouslips2014 (Gigabytes suggestion) way over priced. If you take a closer look at the colour pictures, I suspect she looks quite rough. I can spot the well used types because I frequently enjoy punting them! However, not at £100 for 30 minutes or £140 for an hour!  :scare:

Tricky_Vicky121 - I think she's overpriced. I looked at her once and decided to give her a miss.

Katie Style - outcalls only and overpriced.

I should offer you a recommendation myself! Pickings are very thin in Kent, but I've seen this girl a few times, albeit at a slightly lower rate. She's what I'd describe as girl next door pretty. English, young, but most importantly a good kisser, sucker and fucker! I've no idea why she has such crap pictures on her profile but trust me, she'd be a good punt for you.  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

I think that Honeyminx is the standout choice and at £80 for 1 hour, it's hard to argue with taking a punt. Miss Muffin,

Offline dmerc

Thanks mattylondon. Appreciate your insights. Just what I was looking for.
Maybe I'll try honeyminx.
I'll review when I do.

Offline mattylondon

Thanks mattylondon. Appreciate your insights. Just what I was looking for.
Maybe I'll try honeyminx.
I'll review when I do.
If I can think of anybody else worthy in the area, I'll let you know.

And yes, I look forward to your review.  ;)

Gigabyte

The problem with honeymix if money is tight is that she also charges £140 for an outcall. £80 is for an incall which I didn't think the op was after.

Offline dmerc

No you're right Gigabyte. So I'm thinking I'll give Luciouslips a go after your review.
Sounds good.

Offline mattylondon

The problem with honeymix if money is tight is that she also charges £140 for an outcall. £80 is for an incall which I didn't think the op was after.
Yes, fair point G. I overlooked that!

Jimmy007

I have met Miss Muffin and although a nice lady she is at least 10 years older than the stated aged on AW.

Offline mattylondon

I have met Miss Muffin and although a nice lady she is at least 10 years older than the stated aged on AW.
it wouldn't surprise me. And whilst very pleasant, Miss Brands Hatch is in her 40s and not 34  :hi: