Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Karen’s  (Read 1442 times)

Online Bustydusty

I see Karen is opening a new parlour on Oldham Rd - hope it’s at least half as good as her previous places

Online Bustydusty

Haven’t worked out how to do it from my phone! :thumbsup:

Offline Goldfinch

Vernon

External Link/Members Only

Back to her glory days.

I doubt if many of the young fellows on here have mounted all five of these beauties!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 08:35:20 pm by Vernon »

Offline Trotter671

Back to her glory days.

I doubt if many of the young fellows on here have mounted all five of these beauties!

A  blast from the past there! :hi: Back then Karen was a filthy MILF :yahoo:

Online Bustydusty

Back to her glory days.

I only know jade and Karen from that rota but can remember Sarah Abby Megan Joanna Diane Jenny off the top of my head

goldwing1

Just down the road from me, had loads of fun in there when it was Chloe`s, also handy for a dinnertime punt when i`m at work.
Done it before when I worked in Manchester,I think that`s hilarious,some blokes nip out for a pint, I nipped out for a fuck.

Offline wilburs horse

Shame the woodman which was opposite not there anymore, good pub. Be interested to see if the likes of Chrissy, Celeste, Maxine jump ship and work there.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

goldwing1

Shame the woodman which was opposite not there anymore, good pub. Be interested to see if the likes of Chrissy, Celeste, Maxine jump ship and work there.

Grey horse gone as well, that stretch of road between the M60 and Broadway is a ghost town in the afternoon for pubs, a lot don`t bother to open.

Offline blueboy85

I heard Karen was working at Galaxy in Burnage on a Saturday.

Offline Clitheroelad

Stephanie introduced me to the joys of rimming. Jade was fab ad well.

Online Bustydusty

Stephanie introduced me to the joys of rimming. Jade was fab ad well.

First thing Joanna did to me was bend me over and stick her tongue up my arse :lol:
 jade was great til she put weight on

Offline TomTank

Karen looked rough as fuck and a bit mental when I saw her in reception at Sheridan's last year

Online chrishornx

Karen looked rough as fuck and a bit mental when I saw her in reception at Sheridan's last year

how old is she now?

Offline Megaman83

anybody shagged Karen recently?

Earlier in the year, maybe March. Just as nuts as usual, always a fun time though

Offline Fac51

Does Karen have her own AW profile ??

I fancy having a crack at a 64 year old GILF  :D