Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy Tiff, Old Street  (Read 1203 times)

TheImposter

My first review - so fuck me up the arse roughly and make me scream I am your bitch!  :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is a review of Tiff at her old address near the Lidl car park in Lea Bridge Road, before her relocation to Old Street and the associated price rise.  You may rightly consider this a generous neutral.

You are dealing with a “maid” who handles the calls.  I am not sure whether the maid is present in the flat but in Lea Bridge Road she was sharing with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.  I haven’t seen Paris but, from reading the reviews, there is a common theme of short timing with both these SP’s. She generally starts mid afternoon and usually works weekdays only. 

The catalogue of images for Tiff really charts her descent from a hot young thing to a rather flabby and poorly presented SP.  To my mind the present price rise from from £70/100 ph to £80/120 ph smacks of wishful thinking that she will win much repeat business at this price point given her current appearance, attitude and service level.  I have included the best of a back catalogue of images but what this does not illustrate is that when you meet her these days there is 1) no makeup 2) her teeth are discoloured and poor, 3) she has a pasty spotty complexion and 4) she generally puts little or no effort into the presentation, does not meet dress requests, wears a cheap underwear, and is usually to be found in a formless black bra and pant set that does nothing for her. 

The “clockwatching” previously mentioned in reviews is pronounced.  It is more properly called short timing.  When I saw her recently less than fifty percent of the booking time was action.  I got several comments that I was “taking to long” or “finally” as we moved through the stages of the action.  Absolutely no kissing and she made it obvious she wanted to the session to end well before the scheduled time. 

There are some good points in her service and I can understand why punters return.  Her big natural tits are her headline attraction and selling point.  They are softer and less shapely than in the early photos but she is to be noted if you are a boob man.  I found intercourse with her frustrating as she does the legs wide, arse low, hips at the wrong angle thing to limit depth.  Cowgirl is better.  Her best skill is oral and she does CIM well.  If she is your type be clear about what you want, directive and prepared to get passed the bullshit to get good service out of her.  If you like big tits and taking control she may still be a good punt.

This is an SP who has lost focus on her customers replaced with an unfortunate sense of entitlement.  Compare her to the best independents at the same or similar price point and across the key elements - looks, “enjoys” and service –  and she is nowhere near.  If she brings the price down I may return.

Old profile
External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 11:19:28 am by TheImposter »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. I've not seen her but your experience echoes what I understand about her.
Perhaps your first review/post on a new account, but I doubt you're a newbie.

mrhappypants

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 11:26:58 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for posting your first and very insightful review so soon after joining TheImposter.

Stortford

Seen her twice not again body is not what it was she will end up a fatty before she's 30.

Offline Robert Musil

I saw her approx 2-3 years ago and she had probably the best pair of breasts I've ever set my hands on. And my hands have been on quite a few, even if I do say so myself (etc.)  It's a shame to hear she's not what she once was. Can anyone confirm whether she still has a nice rack?  :unknown: :hi:

TheImposter

Can anyone confirm whether she still has a nice rack?  :unknown: :hi:

She does.  From the pictures it looks like she has put on 5+ kg and maybe gone up a dress size since her arrival. She is not pert or firm; they have moved south a bit but if you like a big, soft, well-shaped set of boobs she still has the goods and her tit fuck is a highlight.

holland

Thanks for your balanced review OP.
She offers a very poor service. Your experience is very much similar to the shit punt I had months ago with her. She should really offer 15min blow job with CIM and tit fuck only. The rest she does is shit and worthless. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 12:00:59 am by holland »

vw

My first review - so fuck me up the arse roughly

Really? dont you mean your 113th

seems admin fucked you off.   :sarcastic:

Offline magnetico

Looks like MrHappyPants has lost the plot  :dash: