Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: deluxe anna - Norwich  (Read 7516 times)

Touche

I've had this one on my to do list for quite some time so having bugger all to do the other day made the call, no answer, received a text so thought for fifty quid, wtf

Booked/got ready & drove to the full address supplied & parked opposite in the Tescos express. Knocked at the door & a reasonably fit/attractive dark haired woman dare I say early thirties invited me in & showed me to a room then asked how long. I told her that I'd booked to see Anna to which she replied "she's busy"

:dash:

Ok says me, some other time & off I trot which really surprised her & amused the hell out of me because she looked so surprised  :rolleyes:

Be aware of bait & switch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CBPaul

Feedback on this one really appreciated Touche, she was on my hot list and was awaiting her return to Cambridge. Not any more.

Cheers.

Online norfolk tiger

As it happens I looked at her today and thought maybe give her a try,cheers for the heads up may not bother now.

Touche

Feedback on this one really appreciated Touche, she was on my hot list and was awaiting her return to Cambridge. Not any more.

Cheers.

No problem

Another one to wipe off your list if she's on it is Deluxe Olivia - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This ones a wet wipe queen!
Was still recovering from breast implants when I saw her, average looking girl who thinks very highly of herself & provides a piss poor service, really can't be bothered to go into detail just do yourself a favor & avoid her

After walking out in Norwich the other day I actually rang ni on every wg in Norfolk that had a phone number displayed (cept Zara White who's had some stick on here but I liked her just a tad too expensive) & ended up meeting a Thai pmsl, not much difference between a leggy Eastern European blonde & very petite Asian is there :P

There's another one who you may want to consider who's usually based in Cambs, she was visiting quite local to me mid last year,  linked below

Same bs booking procedure, could be her in the pics but not 100% sure now, honestly can't remember if the girl I saw had that tattoo, there's been far too many since. She was a very attractive girl, fit as & got rather juiced up while I dined at the Y & made all the right moves/noises on the todge. My only disappointment was that there wasn't enough fk but she gave pretty good owo & seemed to enjoy having my thumb up her booty while shagging in doggy :)

If she'd have been a tad more smiley, put in a lil more effort/passion into it I'd have seen her again the next day for longer & tried a few other extras but you know how it is, another looker comes along... I'd prob see her again, just remembered why! She was extrodonary tight (at the time)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope this helps

Offline CBPaul

Certainly does help Touche, cheers again.

I hadn't spotted Olivia, probably hasn't been in the area when I've been prowling. Won't bother now.
Amy Delice I had written off due to her recent poor fb. 

Touche

Hadn't seen that, she had no fb when I saw her
I got a full hour and had no hassle but sounds like it would be better to steer clear now

Shame

:(

Offline CBPaul

Shame indeed, I'm inclined to stick to gut instinct and not bother.

The fb certainly takes a nose dive in the latter part of last year. Could be anything, perhaps a different girl.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 08:48:24 am by CBPaul »

Sadgit

grandmaster-ram-rod

yes thats the same girl, is it a long walk for you ?

bonehead

I saw deluxe anna in Norwich, Tuesday of last week. Does nothing on the likes list. Personally I avoid the Romanians now.

bonehead

And scars over her tits, I forgot to add, from the implants. Proper butchers job!

bonehead

I just re looked at her profile her rates have gone up since I saw her. It was 50 for half hour.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I saw deluxe anna in Norwich, Tuesday of last week. Does nothing on the likes list. Personally I avoid the Romanians now.

Very sensible.       :hi: :hi:

James999

Loks pretty S K A N K to me  :vomit:

bonehead

I thought she was hot jimmy, Didn't like the fake tits though. It seems the Romanians promise everything but don't deliver. I think if a girl puts A levels on their likes there full of shit. Is this your experience?