Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Girls  (Read 1739 times)

Offline Lush1pot

Hi all, I have never been with a black girl before and want to experience one. I am after a young slim stunner. Lovely skin pure looking and size 8-10 ideally. I am prepared to travel although somewhere in London or Surrey would be ideal. Price wise I am looking at £120 to £150 an hour max. A girl who likes to French kiss and offers the GFE and owo would be perfect. I would really appreciate some suggestions? Thank you so much in advance guys!

satyromaniac

Why don’t you just search on AW?

You Can filter search results by ethnicity...

Then cross reference your search results on ukp.

Offline Jeremy

If only there were a means to influence Adultwork to only throw up profiles matching certain criteria, a "search" function if you will. Then wouldn't it be great if you could match desired profiles to feedback or "reviews" posted right here on this very site. Then you could even ask members' opinions on specific girls, wouldn't that be handy!

Offline Lush1pot

I have searched and have not found anyone suitable so far and ideally would like a popular recommendation from here!

Offline LLPunting

If you've genuinely searched AW and cross checked for reviews here as well as just tried searching here for ebonies and found nothing then what you're looking for doesn't exist.
In which case you need to sack up and TOFTT.

Offline Home Alone

Why don’t you just search on AW?

You Can filter search results by ethnicity...

Then cross reference your search results on ukp.

And round things off by leaving a review on here after you've had your punt.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

You might want to try Seeking Arrangement. There are a disproportionately high number of black girls on there.

But sift carefully, not all are young slim stunners.

Offline Zxcv1234

Chelsea in Reigate was great when I saw her. She’s quite a light skinned black girl but size 8 and I thought she was FAF.

External Link/Members Only

I put a review up a while ago.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:   External Link/Members Only 

Seen her a few times a Big Black Booty Beauty  :D :D :D Queen Twerker and nice big clit , :D :D :D  get in there laddie

Ive reveiwed her but to be fair the 3 rd vist was excelent she relaxes like most wg s do, if they have seen you be foremy legs were wobling and I d done all I could :lol: :lol:

she is able to take a pounding too. :drinks:

Offline Waterhouse

Hi all, I have never been with a black girl before and want to experience one. I am after a young slim stunner. Lovely skin pure looking and size 8-10 ideally. I am prepared to travel although somewhere in London or Surrey would be ideal. Price wise I am looking at £120 to £150 an hour max. A girl who likes to French kiss and offers the GFE and owo would be perfect. I would really appreciate some suggestions? Thank you so much in advance guys!
Lushpot... I'm guessing you've had a trawl through this thread... yes?  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159833.375;topicseen

Offline MrMatrix

Chelsea in Reigate was great when I saw her. She’s quite a light skinned black girl but size 8 and I thought she was FAF.

I put a review up a while ago.
I'd recommend Chelsea as well. Very pretty girl, lovely smile, use to do As. Loves FK, OWO and CIM. Only down side is her boobs arent as good as they use to be. But performance wise she excellent :thumbsup:
A very enthusiastic girl, who I'd hope to see again :thumbsup:
Suppose I'll have to do a review on her now :hi:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 03:39:14 pm by MrMatrix »

Offline Zxcv1234

I'd recommend Chelsea as well. Very pretty girl, lovely smile, use to do As. Loves FK, OWO and CIM. Only down side is her boobs arent as good as they use to be. But performance wise she excellent :thumbsup:
A very enthusiastic girl, who I'd hope to see again :thumbsup:
Suppose I'll have to do a review on her now :hi:

I had a great time with her. Shame I missed out on the A the OWO and the CIM she doesn’t offer it anymore. Also a shame she doesn’t offer more incall dates, but definitely one of my best punts.

Offline MrMatrix

I had a great time with her. Shame I missed out on the A the OWO and the CIM she doesn’t offer it anymore. Also a shame she doesn’t offer more incall dates, but definitely one of my best punts.
With reduced services then its unlikely I would go back TBH - real shame as I had a great time. Does she still do fisting then?
I'll think about putting up my review next week. :hi:

Offline Zxcv1234

With reduced services then its unlikely I would go back TBH - real shame as I had a great time. Does she still do fisting then?
I'll think about putting up my review next week. :hi:

It’s still on her likes list. I’m gonna try and see her this week if she’s doing incalls, I’ll maybe give it a try and report back.

MrHappyGoLucky

This girl who I've seen a couple of times should fit the bill for you as she's slim, £130 per hr, and located in Kingston. Would describe her as pretty rather than a stunner.  Overall provides a good service but only light kissing whereas I prefer DFK.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Aj280

They're rare. The few you do find often don't provide a proper GFE and are cheeky enough to charge stupidly high prices.

Offline cunningman

You might want to try Seeking Arrangement. There are a disproportionately high number of black girls on there.

Same with WhatsYourPrice, it seems.  They seem to quote rather high rates but its nor for an hour.
Not sure how I feel about that, haven't tried one yet.  And they can't generally accommodate.

Offline dieseldriver

Also got Viva St, Backpage, and Fridayads to search what your looking for. Like you, a slim well toned black girl is my liking

Offline MrMatrix

It’s still on her likes list. I’m gonna try and see her this week if she’s doing incalls, I’ll maybe give it a try and report back.
Green light is on at least twice a week. You should be lucky. Yes do let us know :thumbsup:

Offline Zxcv1234

Green light is on at least twice a week. You should be lucky. Yes do let us know :thumbsup:

The problem is the green light is mainly for outcalls and I can only do incalls. I’ve tried quite a few times when the light is on and she’s told me she’s only doing outcalls that day. Like you say I might get lucky this week.

Offline MrMatrix

The problem is the green light is mainly for outcalls and I can only do incalls. I’ve tried quite a few times when the light is on and she’s told me she’s only doing outcalls that day. Like you say I might get lucky this week.
Text her and ask her when shes available for an in call, better still give her a date and ask her if shes available for an incall. Bet she trys to accommodate you. :thumbsup: