Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT bubbly in Bayswater  (Read 814 times)

Offline daviej

External Link/Members Only

Intro. As a very occasional and impulsive (short notice) punter, and regular reader of UKP, got the urge and decided to TOFTT. 

Comms.Straightforward, short notice booking. Last month.

Accom. Very clean and neat and tidy FFP basement flat with good shower room. Prob shared. No sign of anyone else during the meet. Bayswater. Not far from Bayswater and Notting Hill tubes. Paid parking seems available.

WG. Very friendly and bubbly and wanting to please. 5ft2. Lovely natural B cups. Nice round arse. GF cute, not model. Size 8. Chats away happy but also listens and takes instructions. No clock watching at all. Or phone use. Seems very comfortable with her chosen profession.

Action. 150 1hr, following a shower: owo, wet and almost DT at times, light fingering and anal play. Extended foreplay, covered up, then various positions. Fk at times not DfK. Little spontaneous lap dance. Nothing else requested but I suspect she is game - she instigated some fun, side on and from behind standing positions during the action and liked to show off her arse.

Summary. It's all subjective I know, and I'm no expert (though better informed thanks to ukp!) but the session was good for me - a much needed relaxation and unload (once) hour.

Offline daviej

Fairly close I guess but with the usual annoying agency style photoshop caveat!