Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lanya xxxx and Good Girl 69 (Stickynicky) DUO Paisley - Renfrewshire  (Read 2831 times)

16 review(s) for Lanya xxxx (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
19 review(s) for Good_Girl69 (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline S.X. MacHine

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What started as silly banter over on UKE about 'what would you most like for Christmas', ended in a threesome, thanks to the efficiency of Her Majesty's Inspector of Taxes. Yep, a timely tax rebate enabled me to fund ninety minutes with the above mentioned deviants at Nicky's comfy pad in Paisley, a toun also famed for its cloth mills and its international airport. So my Christmas present to self came early this year.
I know both girls of old; my fave prossies, if you like. They know each other and, as true bisexuals, I mean 'know' in the biblical sense. Having both been around for some years, they're well known in their respective areas (Lanya is based in Auld Reekie) as a pair of dirty mares.

So we got naked. Pleasant surprise; they've both lost weight and it was particularly noticeable in Nicky whom I hadn't seen in some time.
They stuck me in between them and performed simultaneous OWO on me; proceeded by the deepthroating for which both WGs are famous, and at which they both excel. Then oral on each other, followed by Lanya fingering Nicky to a big orgasm, before reversing roles.
Then on with nipple clamps, collars and cuffs for both girls before I soundly flogged Nicky's bum, which is both very shapely and floggable. Then the cane, but nothing too extreme.
Lanya complained afterwards that I hadn't spanked her. (Oops, sorry. Next time).
Not knowing which girl to penetrate first, I put on an eye mask and, lying down on the bed, asked them to surprise me.
And surprise me they did, as I found my head straddled between naked female thighs as my mouth was filled with labia and other feminine appendages. Of course I immediately recognised whose cunt was in my mouth and, by a process of elimination (Duuhh) knew it was Lanya riding me cowgirl. Change of condom, girl and position, and I took Nicky doggy style whilst snogging Lanya.
A cup of tea, post coital chat and that was that. Ninety minutes went in a flash. Not cheap but, hey, you're only young once!
The girls get on like a house on fire, with lots of banter and laughs. The meeting was just fun, fun, fun.

Offline auldie63

Offline Poopster

Fucking ages until pay day.   :thumbsdown:

Sounds like a most excellent way to spend some time, well done!

Offline S.X. MacHine

Fucking ages until pay day.   :thumbsdown:

Sounds like a most excellent way to spend some time, well done!

One of my better punts. And all courtesy of the Inland Revenue. Yay!

Offline Don Quixote

One of my better punts. And all courtesy of the Inland Revenue. Yay!
Most of us just get fucked over by the Inland Revenue, but you got a fuck off them.
Thanks for the review!

Offline S.X. MacHine

Most of us just get fucked over by the Inland Revenue, but you got a fuck off them.
Thanks for the review!

Beautifully put!

Offline J_H

Great to have one at HMRC's expense!

Offline guns

Great stuff ! Nicky sounds amazing . I really need to try and get a booking with her at some point  :P