Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LusciousLilyXX -Glasgow  (Read 3195 times)

Online TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only

Back after a long holiday, she says.

Anyone remember her? Info appreciated.

Offline allypally

Previous profile which is gone but, search
Luscious Lily Glasgow and it gives some info, mixed reviews

Offline Astarter

One hell of a long holiday. Definitely not had a profile for a couple of years at least. I had taken interest in meeting her but seem to remember there were questions about her having a bad attitude. She looks good in her pictures at least and I'm slightly tempted to book if she sticks around but I'm not toftt here.

Offline guns

I had a good punt with her years ago and noticed her profile back up . I think i might pay her a visit soon before she disappears again .

Online TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks peeps.

2 positive and 2 negative.  1 neg was a no show. The other is suspect as the reviewer seemed to have a habit of picking the wrong SPs. All his reviews are negs.

I'm thinking she might be ok.

I'll keep an eye on this one.

I remember her profile from a few years ago, never met her though. She used to do duos with another sp who had a bad rep, I think that put me off back then. I could be wrong but I think she also used to hide her aw reviews, another alarm bell. I’ll wait to read some reviews on here before pulling the trigger on this one.

Offline Astarter

Offline guns

Jesus fuck ! She didn't hang around for long . Very odd profile this . I'm sure her old profile was like this too and she was very difficult to pin down . I'm considering a visit if she sorts it out .

Offline bluelion8884

Yeah, I have seen her twice since she came back, and the oral was fantastic.
I always got on okay with her, but each to their own.

She has more tats than before so if you aren't a fan of them beware.

Offline Clattypats

Yeah, I have seen her twice since she came back, and the oral was fantastic.
I always got on okay with her, but each to their own.

She has more tats than before so if you aren't a fan of them beware.
I must have missed your review of her then  :unknown: ...She has 2 Pos and 2 Neg...Do you want to add in any respect... :hi:

Offline Hitboy

I must have missed your review of her then  :unknown: ...She has 2 Pos and 2 Neg...Do you want to add in any respect... :hi:
Says the tool that doesn't review either :dash:

Offline Micky5633

Clatty has 57 reviews, most recent in January 2019  :dash:

I think what annoys people on this forum is people always pipe in saying oh I have seen the WG etc however give no review. The only time I wouldn't review is if the WG has many reviews and I have nothing really further to add.

Offline Boinky

Says the tool with  2 reviews to his name in a year and a half compared to Clatty's input.

I've recently not reviewed a couple of meets as it would be too obvious who I am and much as I like to contribute on here I value my anonymity more.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 07:34:05 am by Boinky »

Offline DickDiver

Your lack of self-awareness is at boss level.

Offline Clattypats

Having read alot of your posts previously, you come across like a rival WG... At best you are an "Undesirable/troll"  :wackogirl: :wacko:

I for one don't believe you have seen any of the WGs you so frequently critique with your daft arse, vindictive comments... A total Numpty!...  :crazy:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 08:59:09 am by Clattypats »

Offline Hitboy

Having read alot of your posts previously, you come across like a rival WG... At best you are an "Undesirable/troll"  :wackogirl: :wacko:

I for one don't believe you have seen any of the WGs you so frequently critique with your daft arse, vindictive comments... A total Numpty!...  :crazy:

Vindictive?

Offline Uncle Buck

Vindictive?

It means ‘having a strong or unreasonable desire for revenge’

You did ask.

Offline Boinky

Still no explanation or apology to Clatty either who has over *18x as many reviews?

*It's only 18x as Hitboy recently added a 3rd review, otherwise, when he wrote the post it was over 28x
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 12:13:13 pm by Boinky »

Offline Clattypats

Still no explanation or apology to Clatty either who has over *18x as many reviews?
I won't be holding my breath for that Boinky, and nor do I care...  :D

Thanks for saving me 30 seconds of my life UB, for explaining that to the thick twat... :hi:

Offline caffineaddict

Had never managed to get a hold of her before her hiatus.

This thread got me thinking to give her another try.

Phoned twice, no answer but before the de ja vu kicked in I got a wee message asking to text. Time sorted, general area given, asked me to confirm 30 minutes prior to booking.

30 min before booking I phoned, no answer. I text asking if a text confirmation was adequate. No answer.

Drove to the general area hopeful.

No answer to the calls, no replies to messages. No apology.

Ironically this is only the second time I've been sent to this area and that meet had the same outcome.  :dash: