Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Nicole - Dartford  (Read 1059 times)

3 review(s) for  Seductive Nicole (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline freshcakes007

External Link/Members Only

Comms - easy, called Nicole, agreed on time and she sent me the address

Time - 30 minutes for 90 quid.

She is based in Dartford in a newly built flat. I called her when I arrived outside and she made me walk around to a certain location (I guess to see what I look like). I had a bit of hard time understanding her over the phone on how to get into her apartment. Luckily we got there. The standard hiding behind the door, she was wearing high heels with a nice full body corset? (not sure how you call them). She isnt a stunner but her face is very cute with a bit of a skin complexion but nothing major.

Her best asset is definitely her ass. It was nice round and firm. I found her overall body figure to be very tight. If you are tits man - maybe not your type. I was offered the shower but there was no towels on offer, not sure how I could have showered. Anyways before we commenced she made us use anti-bacterial for our hands. She is very submissive and lets you take control. We were kissing for a bit (no tongue) before I got her undressed and went down on her. Pussy was clean and shaven. Once done we proceeded with covered oral. I found her technique okay, not a lot of hands, felt a bit of teeth - it wasn't bad but I've had better. She had a large mirror by her bedside and the view on her ass was incredible so I proposed we switch over to doggy. She can definitely take a good pounding and made the right noises (not over the top and never rushed me to cum) I popped in the condom. A bit of chit chat, got dressed and left.

This is definitely a positive but I don't feel the urge to go back.