Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Swansea to Pembrokeshire - massage with happy ending  (Read 1599 times)

Offline aazbo22

Finishing work around 6:00 / 7:00 and driving from Swansea back to Pembrokeshire
Really fancy a good massage with HE. Apart from Cara - who would someone recommend.
Be nice to have someone attractive  :D

Rome66

Helo!  ...ok that is the limit of my welsh sorry and hope not to offend my welsh cousins. I am very keen on the fbsm with mostly thai or asian service providers.  Whats recommended around the swansea area ? Got some "work" in the locale very soon , so would appreciate any advice  ( other than the trolls going "go search the threads" )  diolch.

STAR-LORD

For Swansea massage, Asian intel, seek forth the council of one called Punting_Mad:hi:

Offline Steelworker

My guess is he was driving home on November 21st  :D

Offline Steelworker

Sorry, just saw the second post. As per Star Lord but lots of comments here about Jasmine’s Mum.

STAR-LORD

Sorry, just saw the second post. As per Star Lord but lots of comments here about Jasmine’s Mum.

Jasmine's mom, "she's got it going on..."   :music:
AKA Anna.

External Link/Members Only

Rome66

Probably just that this punting phone is FUCKED...  :angry:

But I cant get that link. ?  Ironically or maybe just coincidently ..There was a renowned thai up here ( glasgow) called

jas and her mum May who got a very loyal following. Are they independent ..work from home or shop ? Name or

number?  Thanks guys for any Intel.   :thumbsup:

Offline crfc

From the ad text
7 Humphry Street SA1 6BG
10am till 9pm. 7 days
Good luck

Rome66

Much appreciated  :hi:

Found it in my Gumtree app also.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 08:14:26 am by Rome66 »

Offline Shagger22

There’s a girl appeared in milford called xramonax, couple of reviews on here from when she was in Swansea, does massage with HE for £60. I’m severely tempted but too close to home for me.

STAR-LORD

There’s a girl appeared in milford called xramonax, couple of reviews on here from when she was in Swansea, does massage with HE for £60. I’m severely tempted but too close to home for me.

External Link/Members Only