Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Helen No1 - Leeds  (Read 3578 times)

8 review(s) for HornyHelenNo1 (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for MissPussyWillow (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Carmadsteve

Good Afternoon Gents

Just a brief review following a quick visit recently to Horny Helen.
This was an in call, in a quiet area of Leeds. On street parking, and the area seemed safe to leave the car.
Good comms, following a couple of messages on AW, and then given the phone number. Received a text with the postcode etc.

Arrived on time and was talked in to the House.

Helen has no pictures other than the main profile pics, and they seem accurate.
Helen was dressed as requested. Secretary look.....Helen has a very natural look, and is a pretty girl next door type.

Age is about right, and size of about 14/16.
I was lead to the top floor and room, passing lots of children’s toys, so this fits with the very soft mummy voice.

As this was a 30 min visit, it was straight into Dfk, and hands all over each other.
We soon moved on, and as I moved southwards, Helen was very wet, and as I explored this a little further, the heavens opened..... Omg Helen just gushed and gushed.

Not long and Helen had me in her mouth, with lots of enthusiasm. Lots of eye contact and nearly on the edge a couple of times.

Back to a little more finger  play, and more squirting. ( if this is your thing.... then definitely recommend)
Back to more Owo, on myself.... before a quick postion change, as Helen sat on the end of the bed and I finished on her wonderful tits.

A quick clean up and general chit chat, and I was on my way.
Not the most stunning lady, but certainly a pleasent pretty milf, who certainly gave a good value for money appointment.
£60 for 30 mins, and if you like a lady to squirt/ gush... then certainly worth a try.

Hope this may be of interest to some.

Offline catweazle

Offline anonyorks

Think she might have used to have been Miss Pussy Willow?

Offline stevedave

Offline stevedave

Think she might have used to have been Miss Pussy Willow?

Haha, jinx  :lol:

Offline muffin

Sounds like she has improved her kissing.. i used to see her for a blowy and her kizsing i would dezcribe as shit.. maybe me

Offline stevedave

Sounds like she has improved her kissing.. i used to see her for a blowy and her kizsing i would dezcribe as shit.. maybe me

I've seen her 2 or 3 times (I think 3, but I can't remember), but not for a while... I don't think I've ever had any kissing, I honestly can't recall it.

Offline Hed Master

Sounds like a very good punt there.

I do like DFK and I do like those tremendous baps of hers and the idea that I might make my first ever girl squrt.

She goes on to my to do list pronto.. cheers... :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've seen her 2 or 3 times (I think 3, but I can't remember), but not for a while... I don't think I've ever had any kissing, I honestly can't recall it.
I could be tempted, but I've a new policy no kissing and that's a red card if it's expected.

Offline muffin

You will be lucky to get a fk never mind dfk.. closed mouth kisser i recall

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
You will be lucky to get a fk never mind dfk.. closed mouth kisser i recall
I won't bother then. It's her loss I could have worn her on my face and let her taste her own juices.

Offline Yoda71

Just sent her a note to see whether she is free next week, it lists FK on her likes, and I will ask the question if/when she replies

Of course, a review will follow if a meet goes ahead

L