Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yahoobabe Glossop  (Read 1276 times)

18 review(s) for yahoobabe (12 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had visited this SP some years ago and reported elsewhere on this forum that I found her a bit 'mechanical'. There were however some positive aspects to that meeting so I thought I would chance another go.....

Comms: I rang Stephanie and arranged a meeting the next day and put a booking through on AW. Contacted her as arranged to confirm I was on my way.

Location: An apartment in Glossop, with plenty of free off street parking in the vicinity.

Cost £100 for one hour.

Appearance: IMO heavier than some of the photos on her profile would suggest. I would judge her age to be in her early forties rather than thirties as her profile states

On the day I parked up near the apartment block and rang Stephanie to let her know I had arrived - no answer, must admit I thought this might turn out to be the same experience as the reviewer who was left waiting outside before giving up and going home. Anyway, gave it another 5 minutes and managed to contact her and was given the apartment number.

Stephanie opened the door in the black lingerie that I had requested. Some light kissing, she had a grope of my cock through my trousers whilst I copped a feel of her tits. Tore myself away, got undressed and lay on the bed( I had showered less than an hour before) whilst Stephanie stripped off her undies.
Some kissing and mutual groping ensued before she started some OWO, not the best I have experienced but OK. I then suggested RO and when down on her shaven pussy, no nasty niffs.
 Stephanie suggested 69, and given that she has a shapely arse I had no objection to. Whilst in 69 she invited me to stick a finer up her arse, and she rocked herself backwards and forwards on it whilst making the right noises.
 We finished 69 and she asked me what I would like to do next. I did not want to go straight for anal as I am a 'one pop' man these days and I never last long in anal.
I suggested reverse CG, she put a condom on my cock and got on board. We did this for a while whilst I gave her arse a light spanking. After a while I asked for a breather to ensure I would not cum too fast. We lay on the bed, she removed the condom and gave me some more OWO.
Then time for the anal, Stephanie put another condom on me and applied some lube to herself and we went into anal in the missionary position with her legs over my shoulders. I really found this arousing and after taking easy for a couple of minutes and then started pounding away. Against all my expectations I lasted for quite a long time and I started running out of stamina ( I am now in my fifties!) I withdrew took off the condom and rested for for a bit. I then asked Stephanie if it was OK if I came on her tits. She was OK with this, so I straddled her whilst she pushed her tits together and gave me some verbal encouragement. I shot a weeks worth over her rack and then lay back on the bed knackered.
I got cleaned up whilst having a chat about this and that before leaving.

I found Stephanie to be a bit reserved and not very chatty, but professional in her approach to the delivery of her services. It made a change to my usual punting fare of 1hour massage/HJ and half hour FS and would certainly consider returning in the future.

Offline Might Bite

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had visited this SP some years ago and reported elsewhere on this forum that I found her a bit 'mechanical'. There were however some positive aspects to that meeting so I thought I would chance another go.....

Comms: I rang Stephanie and arranged a meeting the next day and put a booking through on AW. Contacted her as arranged to confirm I was on my way.

Location: An apartment in Glossop, with plenty of free off street parking in the vicinity.

Cost £100 for one hour.

Appearance: IMO heavier than some of the photos on her profile would suggest. I would judge her age to be in her early forties rather than thirties as her profile states

On the day I parked up near the apartment block and rang Stephanie to let her know I had arrived - no answer, must admit I thought this might turn out to be the same experience as the reviewer who was left waiting outside before giving up and going home. Anyway, gave it another 5 minutes and managed to contact her and was given the apartment number.

Stephanie opened the door in the black lingerie that I had requested. Some light kissing, she had a grope of my cock through my trousers whilst I copped a feel of her tits. Tore myself away, got undressed and lay on the bed( I had showered less than an hour before) whilst Stephanie stripped off her undies.
Some kissing and mutual groping ensued before she started some OWO, not the best I have experienced but OK. I then suggested RO and when down on her shaven pussy, no nasty niffs.
 Stephanie suggested 69, and given that she has a shapely arse I had no objection to. Whilst in 69 she invited me to stick a finer up her arse, and she rocked herself backwards and forwards on it whilst making the right noises.
 We finished 69 and she asked me what I would like to do next. I did not want to go straight for anal as I am a 'one pop' man these days and I never last long in anal.
I suggested reverse CG, she put a condom on my cock and got on board. We did this for a while whilst I gave her arse a light spanking. After a while I asked for a breather to ensure I would not cum too fast. We lay on the bed, she removed the condom and gave me some more OWO.
Then time for the anal, Stephanie put another condom on me and applied some lube to herself and we went into anal in the missionary position with her legs over my shoulders. I really found this arousing and after taking easy for a couple of minutes and then started pounding away. Against all my expectations I lasted for quite a long time and I started running out of stamina ( I am now in my fifties!) I withdrew took off the condom and rested for for a bit. I then asked Stephanie if it was OK if I came on her tits. She was OK with this, so I straddled her whilst she pushed her tits together and gave me some verbal encouragement. I shot a weeks worth over her rack and then lay back on the bed knackered.
I got cleaned up whilst having a chat about this and that before leaving.

I found Stephanie to be a bit reserved and not very chatty, but professional in her approach to the delivery of her services. It made a change to my usual punting fare of 1hour massage/HJ and half hour FS and would certainly consider returning in the future.
You did well there, her tits are like knots on cotton