Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sian of Swansea - Swansea Outcall  (Read 1202 times)

1 review(s) for Sian of Kent (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Wilko

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1hr outcall for £150

I'd noticed Sian's AW profile a few times but the lack of incalls meant I'd usually move on. However, I'm a sucker for a cute brunette and her photos looked really good so decided I'd break with my norm and try a very rare outcall to my home. I couldn't find any reviews on here so this one goes in the TOFT category!

Emails were exchanged via AW the day before to confirm availability, followed by text messages on the day to confirm final arrangements. Sian arrived by personal driver and as I'd asked her to be discreet to avoid detection by the neighbouring curtain twitchers, she was dropped off a few doors down just within sight of my home. Her driver then drove away and I assume parked up in a neighbouring Street until she was ready to be collected. Now, at this point I should mention that during our chats I got the impression from Sian that although the previously mentioned texts were sent by her, that her AW correspondence and profile is handled by someone else, possibly her driver/pimp. She didn't come out and say it but was a little bit vague about some of the detail and photos I talked to her about which are on her profile, as though she hadn't written them. She is part of a group and I guess this is not unusual in that kind of setup. I should also say that I don't think there is any doubt that the profile photos are her, and physically she definitely measured up to what I was expecting. It wasn't an issue for me but think it's only fair to mention it.

On to business, after making Sian a drink we headed upstairs where we had a brief chat and confirmed my requirements, I'd requested a passionate gfe with lots of DFK which is exactly what I got. Sian has a fantastic body, I wouldn't say she was gym toned but is slim and shapely at the same time, with a nice peachy ass and average sized tits which sit nicely on her frame. She offered dfk, owo, ball licking and sucking, RO, fingers, 69, and a little bit of ass play on her. She was very responsive to having her pussy eaten and allowed a finger inside too. She did get wet and seemed to be enjoying this, giving me lots of direction and encouragement and had no less than three orgasms before my time was done down there. Or at least that's what she told me!! When it was time to put the rubber on she rode me nice and slowly until I knew I couldn't take much more and then got on all fours so that I could watch that lovely arse as I upped the tempo and gave her a good ramming until I came in the rubber.

Sian was in no hurry to leave and as we were just under the hour mark she gave me a nice massage with some sensual stroking while we chatted. This almost got me going again and wishing that I had booked for longer.

So all in all, my doubts and reservations about TOFT were groundless, I had a great gfe experience with a pretty and sexy young lady, and if she provided incalls I'd be seeing her again much sooner.

Hidden Image/Members Only

morgan3171

Glad your toft worked out well nice review.

Sounds really good must give her a try.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 11:25:42 pm by morgan3171 »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good TOFFT Wilko.  :hi: Glad it worked out well

There's a few in this group. But the best looking of them only seem to do outcalls. Shame they can't get an incall location organised

Offline iverthickone

Not many girls now do out calls only, most share a place I think.  No way I could risk it anyway.

Thanks for the toftt Wilko, glad it worked well.

Offline Pendraig

Would you say her age is correct, any piercings and tattoos?  Her availability seem limited?