Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss Chelsea brook (Manchester tour)  (Read 1799 times)

102 review(s) for misschelseabrook (95 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Golovkin

Been thinking about booking Chelsea for some time she’s at the top end of my budget that’s all that’s kept me waiting so long. I finally decided to make a booking, meet arranged by text messages easy and straightforward in comms. She was working from serviced apartments by the printworks I arrived ten mins early rang her to let her know I had arrived. She says she will be ready soon and she will ring me back when she’s ready, within 5 mins she’s rings and gives me final instructions. Access was easy no waiting about straight to her apartment. Let in £100 handed over I request a quick shower given a large fresh towel and shown to the bathroom. Quick shower and back to the room where Chelsea is waiting. Dressed in a maid outfit as requested, to me her looks and body looked great she’d definitely dressed to impress. Start with French kissing and then owo move into 69 Keen to get the most from my half hour, I request she put the condom on and we start in doggy move onto cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary throughout this lots of French kissing. I request to finish with a facial she gets on her knees and with some dirty talk and encouragement I give her a big load on her face.  :yahoo:
Nice friendly chat after and didn’t feel at all rushed to leave left her apartment for the drive home really happy I had booked.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Kool Keef

That really is top end for me price wise but she looks great & her service sounds good as well.
Tempted.
Maybe an early xmas present to myself.

Offline lewisjones23

There is a face pic knocking about on here as well, quick search should find it

She is fit

Offline Kool Keef

There is a face pic knocking about on here as well, quick search should find it

She is fit
:thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Cheers golo  :hi:

She's an expensive one is this lass, good likes list though... I'll put her in my 6 numbers on the lottery hotlist

Offline iceCaptain

Great girl, good looking (reminds me a bit of Michelle Keegan), easy to get on with, filthy and takes anal like a trooper, what more do you want?

Always had a good time with her, and even a couple of mmmf

Offline Fac51

OP - cheers for the review.

She has been in my HL for a while now - £160 for the hour is what is holding me back....but with Santa & his sacks looming... :D