Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New profiles in Glasgow  (Read 3839 times)

Offline seeker

Just been on a.w Glasgow and there are at least ten new profiles of fit young babes today .Is this the new e.e. invasion and all at 60hh , I'm tempted to try them all :cool:
It will if true ba a change from the usual shagged out prossies that normally reside in Glasgow .
Also  hope fully bring prices down  :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

Seeker ....great minds think alike...or is it fools seldom differ?

Anyway I was right in the middle of writing the exact same post......some of those profiles look amazing......possibly all here together if they are real?

Maybe this is the mass migration back to the UK for all those hot Polish girls who always go back home for Xmas and New Year..... :yahoo:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Lets hope so Taz
My best 3 punts last year were all in December from touring girls from Manchester (I knew there had to be hot prossie babes out there )

But not in glasgow , at least not the indi lot and I'm not willing to pay 150h to s.e.agency any more .

Offline tazman1002001

So are you planning on seeing any of them?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

If they are genuine I'm planning to bang all of them  :bomb:
You have to fill your boots when you get the chance in Glasgow :thumbsup:
None of the profiles say polish or anything else , if its switch n bait il defo walk unless she's  very hot .

silvermonkey

Where's all the links at.....

Offline tazman1002001

Here's a couple to wet you're appetite lol....

Great pics and only £60 for 30mins.....coud it be Tito god to be true?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Banned by:

Thehun10

« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:31:56 am by Thehun10 »

Offline seeker

I'm going to visit betty today ....
Fingers crossed it not b n s
Sounded very friendly and open on the phone  :)

Thehun10

I'm going to visit betty today ....
Fingers crossed it not b n s
Sounded very friendly and open on the phone  :)

Do you speak Russian?
You can follow here on here External Link/Members Only
her name is Dita

Thehun10

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=420.6650

Thank You tazman1002001 again
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:52:24 am by Thehun10 »

Offline valdishere

Ooh Betty!
I hope Seeker saw your post before he became a Frank Spencer on this suspect punt.
I did think there was something fishy about these new profiles.
Well done again TheHun10

Thehun10

Ooh Betty!
I hope Seeker saw your post before he became a Frank Spencer on this suspect punt.
I did think there was something fishy about these new profiles.
Well done again TheHun10

Anything touted by tazman1002001 is suspect. This is not the first time.

andycoles13

Anything touted by tazman1002001 is suspect. This is not the first time.

That's not true. tazman made several good recommendations.

Offline seeker

What a  fu@##$ WASTE of time and money .
Read the review and AVOID .
 :scare:
took one for the team  :thumbsdown:

silvermonkey

now you have me curious...

you waited in the bathroom and spoke to the other one while she finished off a client?

RandyF

Here's a couple to wet you're appetite lol....

Great pics and only £60 for 30mins.....coud it be Tito god to be true?

WOW. It's not your day, you've inadvertently promoted two obviously fake profiles, that are clearly written by the same pimp???

Offline seeker

No mr.s.monkey I was sat in the hotel reception texting her.she was in the bathroom texting me .
The sexting was the best bit of the punt  :cry:
I was all rearing to go by the time I got to the room  :crazy:

Offline seeker

Anyway randy F
That was taz.not me
I see you haven't reviewed anyone yourself :unknown
Expanation please .:

Offline seeker

Oh sorry just noticed to were refering back to taz

Thehun10

A "google photo search" on the main photo finds the "Suspected AdultWork Scams" page.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=420.6650

Offline tazman1002001

RandyF and The Wanker (aka the self appointed "I have no life" moderator) .....you know who you are.

I just want to re-clarify the post wasn't started by myself.........so take you're suspicions and stick it where the sun don't shine  :yahoo:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Seeker hats off to you for taking one for the team.....sorry it didn't go well.....fucking conning tarts.......
Banned by:

RandyF

RandyF and The Wanker (aka the self appointed "I have no life" moderator) .....you know who you are.

I just want to re-clarify the post wasn't started by myself.........so take you're suspicions and stick it where the sun don't shine  :yahoo:

Well I've got no pimp paranoia's, or axes to grind. As a neutral that post didn't look too legit, is all I'm saying. A blind man could see their typical EE bait & switch, and from the same creator. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 09:46:29 pm by RandyF »

RandyF

Anyway randy F
That was taz.not me
I see you haven't reviewed anyone yourself :unknown
Expanation please .:

I'm a big mincey poof, that's why.

Tjkooker

I'm a big mincey poof, that's why.

I can confirm that randy is a big filthy poof. Got a restraining order to proove it.

Seeker. Why did you even waste your time and money. No sympathy mate.

Taz............ still love ye even though you couldnt spot a decent whore even If you got given an A to Z guide on decent whores

Offline seeker

Tj I'm an optamist if I get a bad punt every so often :unknown:
Its part of the game .
And there's not many good young fit hookers in Glasgow that I haven't rattled  :thumbsup:
And I love variety so tend not to go back even to the good, ones.
One thing I've noticed is the good ones charge top doller 80-90 hh,
Theses cheap prossies are just that cheap 60hh=shit service , mostly.
Even though the old argument price doesnot guarantee level of service is only sometimes true.

GlasgowTanya

Guys, can I just say think about what's going on with AW right now.. They are removing all unverified profiles and demanding I.D. But this does not stop a deleted member creating a new profile, it will last until AW mods notice it and remove it. We've all had an email about it.

Just a heads up! These amazing new profiles are probably the same rubbish girls that were using fake photos and conning you all before. It's a shame AW have done this because a lot of genuine WG's who don't have the indecency to make a fake profile (like myself)  are suffering.

Offline auldie63

AW is rapidly becoming the only place apart from Dr. Who where people who are fictional in the first place constantly regenerate into new personalities.

Offline tazman1002001

There really needs to be an alternative to AW......... maybe some of us punters should start a website?
Banned by:

Thehun10

There really needs to be an alternative to AW......... maybe some of us punters should start a website?

Maybe call it Tazman & Seeker
OR
Dumb & Dumper

Offline tazman1002001

Thehun ......that was quite funny.... Now go crawl back under you're stone  :D
Banned by:

Offline seeker

What stone  :unknown:
The tax man took that years ago  :lol: