Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: asleydeepthroat - colindale - Big Unit without that much shape  (Read 1709 times)

9 review(s) for asleydeepthroat (3 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline last_days_of_logan

AW: External Link/Members Only

comms: dont remember but i dont remember it being bad if that helps

Services: OWO, LFK, sex in 2 positions

Location: new build flats in colindale.....same area that Amy amazon works out of. The SP in questions room was horrendous and unkept. it was not clean

the girl: massive in a solid block type build. ..very straight ish shape now from shoulders own to thighs due to added weight i would guess. she looks little like what her profile pics hint. she had a smokers voice at the time. was not dressed up...felt like she had been in the same outfit all day..jogging bottoms and a homely vest. she has massive fake tits and big fake lips...ass has big dimensions but is not shapely..doesnt stick out or give an characteristics that its a separate part of her body....barely felt like it wasnt her back. size 16 minimum but in honesty i think she is an 18+ but in tall and yet stocky way

the meet: let me in and i was unimpressed..but convenience and price and me thinking i could do something with the doggy position i stayed. OWO was not memorable..and dfk was quickly reduced to LFK cause she didnt want me  messing with her fake lips too much. wasnt allowed to squeeze the breast hard either
when inserting i went slow and she said that "what are you doing..just ram it in there its fine. i can handle thick dicks...its the skinny and extremely long one i dont like". so i just pushed through and she is one of the few i can remember whose pussy felt very very loose. a real bucket pussy. flipped her into doggy and hit away....it really looked like i was making no impression on this woman and then i soon went limp and couldnt recover.
ended up wanking myself to completiion
The sex was not good

summary: tardy, BIIIIG...thug life big!!. lazy with prep....no thrill in the action....didnt finish using her but rather myself

reccomend? no
return? no

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ttr

thanks for the review, was considering this one on and off, she once got on a local bus i was on and thought yeah maybe one day, but the fairness has always put me off a little.
Now you have made up my mind for me.

Offline danso

She always been on my HL for her striking pic which always seemed fake. Thanks!!!

If you had to say what good points to make me change my mind???

Offline horsa

is the ass hers in that picture?  :wacko: :crazy:

She always been on my HL for her striking pic which always seemed fake. Thanks!!!

If you had to say what good points to make me change my mind???

she can take a hammering but its not often that i am made to feel small and inadequate...she was proper loose down there for whatever reason that day

she will let you grab the tits but not hard...dfk but not too intense due to lip fillers

i guess in doggy in the certain pose the booty looks alright-ish....i think

cant think of anything else really....

is the ass hers in that picture?  :wacko: :crazy:

many years ago yes but it looks nothing like that when i saw her. the arse was nothing to make you want to visit...its dissapeared with the increase in weight....she didnt add weight proportionally if you get my meaning

having said that the meet was a long time ago, maybe she has gone and had surgery or something but i doubt that is the case

Offline pumps