Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Emms - Incall Kingston London - Incredible Hour  (Read 3153 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Dptaylor8

External Link/Members Only

Saw Erotic Emms for an hour in Kingston 3 weeks ago and having done some research I was not disappointed in any way. Comms are great and easy, nothing too in depth but not slow or quiet.

On meeting I was told to go to the floor and Emms met me at the door. Proper girl next door look and vibe which is what i was after. Red head and IMO very attractive. I would try and a chat to her on a night out (not sure how far I would get though).

Instantly hit it off as she was chill. Had a shower and straight to it. Was asked what i wanted in a very nonchalent way which was great. First port of call was sloppy bj which was devine! Absolute slob everywhere with plenty of spit. Then onto rimming which was done with aplomb and expertise. I told her I wanted to see her squirt and we went through how was best. The chair it was and in I went face first. I reckon 5 minutes later there she was squirting everywhere and it tasted superb!

We then fucked mish and i couldnt resist and cum in the hood. She was incredibly wet and for good reason, she gushed everywhere!

Chilled for 5 and spoke of our travels. Went for a second load with sucking and rimming but to no joy. Not her fault, I was just spent.

Paid 180 for the hour and would happily see her again.

Offline Waterhouse

Good on ya for your first review.  :thumbsup:
Guessing she was a good fit being a smoker and all.   :D
Has she put her price up since you met her (£200 now) or did you get a reduced rate?

Cheers.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Good on ya for your first review.  :thumbsup:
Guessing she was a good fit being a smoker and all.   :D
Has she put her price up since you met her (£200 now) or did you get a reduced rate?

Cheers.

£200/hr is the outcall rate. Incall still £180 I think. It's a shame she's dropped the 15 min appointments.

Offline Waterhouse

£200/hr is the outcall rate. Incall still £180 I think. It's a shame she's dropped the 15 min appointments.
Okay... with ya. I didn't scan the whole profile page and she doesn't look to list the incall rates at the foot of the profile.  :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Okay... with ya. I didn't scan the whole profile page and she doesn't look to list the incall rates at the foot of the profile.  :hi:

I think she only makes them available when she's offering incall. See if they are there tomorrow.
I haven't looked properly at her profile for a while. Didn't know she did a duo (interesting) and I see she also does a massage plus HJ/BJ service, but at her usual rates. Who on earth would shell out £180 for that?

Dptaylor8

Her flat rate was 180 when i saw her a couple of weeks back and cant see its changed.

She doesnt smoke anymore and as its a hotel, would not have been on the cards anyway.

Worth a visit again though